Grew a liking..?

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
♫ ❝😁Who🍅took😇the👵🏻bomb😞from🤞the😭bompalampalamp😟who💖took😠the🖤ham🥺from☹️the😞ramalamadingdong💔❞ ♫
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Selever POV:

It's been a few months since me and Y/N have met. I'm starting to.. like her. The way she smiles, her humour, and her annoying ass self. I can't stop thinking of her. I'll ask her to come over.

- Time SkIp🎙🎙🔈📲🔔☎️😋😟😘😎😳😱💔😳 -

Your POV

"Hey Sel, what you wanna do?" I ask as he opens the door to let me in. He looks down at me. "Just hang, bored as fuck." He replies.

I shrug and walk behind him.

"Hey I never met your sister.". He looks down at me and grabs my hand. Blushing a bit I follow him. He knocks on a door and walks in. "Yo Ras, this is YN she wanted to meet you." Rasazy looked up from her book. I smiled and waved awkwardly. She waved back smiling slightly. "Isn't that the girl you said you li--" He pushed me out of the room and closed the door. "Wait in my room, don't snoop around like a bitch, literally." Now obviously, since I'm not a wuss, and selevers a dick, I looked around his room. Right as I was about to open a drawer he opens the door. He looks at me. "What the fuck did I say about looking around my room fucking whore" He rolled his eyes walker towards me. "Curious, you told me not to so I did" I said smirking back at him. "But if it's such a problem I'll leave." I looked up at him, then slowly walked away. "Come back bitch."

Sel POV

"I said come back slut". She stopped in my tracks. I smirked. "Your gonna stop to me calling you a slut?" He chuckled. "Oh shut the fuck up." She shot back. "And what if I don't?" I replied. "Your so annoying for fucks sake, eat my ass.". "Gladly.". "SELEVER WHAT THE FUCK I WAS JOKING.". "But I wasn't.". She just stared at me angrily, "Damn chill I was joking too.".
"Imma just go home.".

End of chapter 3, chapter 4 gonna ve hawt😲😲😲😲😲😲