Hosted by an obsessive individual

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
"♫ mong us ♫"
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

   3rd person POV

   Just a few days have passed.
You and Selever have an interesting relationship. You would get along well, then stop talking for a few days.
  But what you didn't realise is that, it would upset Selever. He liked it when it was you and him.

   Later that Friday school day, you opened your locker, and an invitation slipped out. Grabbing it you saw it was from Selever. Smiling gently you opened it.

  A party, hosted tomorrow at his house.. Which is in the church. You wondered how many people were invited, and if the church would remain open throughout the party.

You brushed it off and head home, to sleep and pick and outfit.

  -The next Day~-

   You woke up to a call, you were exhausted, and your eyes were half open. You grabbed your phone and answered it.
"Hello..?" You said in your morning voice.
"Y/N! You sound like you just woke up,  aren't you coming to my party? You're already like 15 minutes late! I even invited ya friends!" Selever threw at you.
"Huh?-- Oh yeah that party I'm coming." You said, still half asleep.
"You better!" He replied, ending the call.
  You got up and did your morning things, and put on a not to fancy dress. It was off shoulders, with fishnets underneath, and gloves. (If you'd like you may design it of your own kind!)

  You arrived at the church, and walked in. Sarvente greeted you, and walked you to the upstairs where the party was held.
"Hey!" You heard a familiar voice coming towards you.
"Oh, hii Lucy!" You smiled.
"You're so late, I can't belive you.." Lucy said, dramatically, giggling.
"I was tired!" You groaned.

   Selever POV:

  I scanned the room for Y/N. I didn't spot her.
"Hey you seem upset, Sel." CJ said, looking a bit concerned.
"Er, it's nothing." I replied, not looking at him.
"Are you sur--"
"Hundred percent, yeah." I cut him off, still not even looking at him.
He turned back and continued talking to the rest. Frowning, I returned to the conversation with me and my friends. I didn't talk much, and I could see that they were concerned. I didn't want they're time here be ruined by me and some playground crush.

  3rd person POV:

  You had a great time at the party. You didn't see Selever though, and now that you think of it, your stomach churned and you felt guilt.

  He had called you especially for the party and you never looked for him to even say a simple hey.
   Now you felt your head get hot. Whenever you do something wrong, your head always got hot and lightheaded.
(I do this💀)
  You changed into some more simple clothes, white collar t-shirt, jean shorts with stockings (of your choice) and slipped on a sweater.
  You quickly sprinted back to the church and knocked on the side door where the "house" part of the church was.
  You fidgeted with your hands and pulled your beanie (or whatever hat) down a bit more.
  Rasazy answered the door, looking up at you. She knew exactly why you were here. She walked you in and pointed to Selevers room.
  You always loved Rasazy, she was a great friend. She always knew what you needed although she never talked a lot.
  You smiled at her gently and slowly walked to Selevers room and turned the knob.
  When you walked in, you saw the demon slouching his shoulders and on his phone.
  Right when you entered he shot a stare at you. A stern stare. It sent shivers up your spine, but also made your stomach ache. You could tell he was upset. Very.
   You opened your mouth, but no words came out. He looked like he didn't want you here. "Sorry.. Um.. I'll just leave, you don't um.." You stammered. You sighed, smiling a nervous smile and turned to leave.
  But right when you walked a step out, you were pulled back and the door was slammed shut.

  Selever POV:

  Y/Ns back was to the wall and I pulled her closer to me by her shirts collar, just to see a pair of sad human eyes look up at me.
"I--"
"You what?" I aggressively shot back.
She closed her eyes and looked the other way. Feeling just a tad bit guilty, I brushed it off.
"I'm sorry.." She stammered.
I looked right into her watery e/c (eye color) orbs, and she looked back at me.
  I loosened my grip on her.
"You should be." I replied, not trying to show my sadness.
"Um.. To make you feel better your party was fun..?" She replied, looking down and fidgeting with her fingers.
"That makes me feel worse." I replied.
  She never replied, and neither did I say anything.
Then I heard her mutter something.
"Hm?" I said.
"I-It was nothing.." She whispered.
"No, what was it?" I complained.
"Um I.. I like hanging out with you.. I really do, you make me really happy sometimes Selever.. I like you and I didn't mean to.. Well ignore you.." After a few seconds, she realized what she just said and a light blush decorated her cheeks.

  3rd person POV!

  "Repeat that, I didn't quite catch that." Selever smirked, hand cupping one if your cheeks.
"Really, it was nothing." You replied, feeling a tad bit better, since he wasn't very mad at you.
"Nono, what'd ya say?" Selever teased.
"It was nothing you're just hearing things!" You replied, trying to squiggle out of his grip, but you just couldn't.
He then put his finger on your lip, growing closer to you.
  Eventually you felt his lips meeting yours, as you both passionately kissed. It went on for a while, but then Sarvente walked in, frozen in place when she spotted you too.
Selever gave an angry stare at Sarvente, she just said, "I'll just leave you too be..!~".

  It was already dark, and Selever pulled you down on his bed with him, and you both cuddled, eventually drifting off to sleep.

  A/N!

  IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T POST IN SO LONG I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE-- SO HERE I AM, TWO CHAPTERS, ONE LONG AND SHORT ONE FOR A SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE!
+ if you have any ideas comment them lol pls byee