5 - Déjà vu

for @laxusgrei, thank u

Camilla

The next days passed like a blur. My waking hours consisted of being productive by doing my assigned task and making sure I get done before the occupant of the chamber arrives.

In the morning I do my work when he gets out of his room at 5. I'm confident I won't be seeing him in the daylight since Miss A already informed me of his schedule and he has a lot of royal duties which includes traveling in and out of the country for most days.

This day marks my second month of working here. I have no other friend aside from Miss Amelia and I prefer it that way. I don't like to be attached to someone who in the end can potentially hurt me when I'm no longer needed by them.

But despite of my issues, I still want to have children of my own. I'm aware I am considered a spinster by society and in my age of thirty-five having children gets harder biologically.

It's alright though. I just need to find a willing male that would give me babies and would not mind me raising them on my own. Who, when and how? I don't know but soon. Sooner.

My positive thinking gave me hope of fulfilling my dream. Yes to babies, no to husband.

Some people may raise their eyebrows of my choice, given that society has poor stereotypes of what a person should become in order to be called righteous in their eyes. But I am a mature independent woman. I can hold my own, thank you very much. Not. Ugh.

It's just frustrating how I can think that way, but act the opposite. I have never even conversed with a boy nor a man longer than ten minutes and here I am thinking about having kids.

Ironic, isn't it?

While I am distracted by my thoughts, the door handle rattled, which snapped me out of my reverie. My heartbeat spiked louder. My hands began to shake.

" Your Majesty, please forgive me. I-I didn't k-know I would faint in your p-presence the last time w-we saw each other. Your Majesty, p-p-please", I was down on my knees even before he spoke a word. I know I'm in trouble.

But unlike the last time, the prince did not acknowledge me, nor spare me a glance. He started undressing, his black shirt thrown across the room landing on the floor. Next he sat in his bed and reached for his black boots.

His hands went to unzip his fly and I audibly gasped, making him looked at me. I'm a tomato I know.

I immediately wheeled my eyes down. All this time I haven't realized I was gawking like a hawk for all his movements.

"Get out," he ordered.

I stood up quickly and gathered my cleaning tools. I let out a sigh of relief when I'm finally out the door.

Ah, royals. I don't know how to deal with them. Men.

Without making a fuss out of it I went my way to rest, thinking of other things too.

Not just the ripples in his stomach, or the eggplant in his jeans.

Definitely unthinking about him, moving my thoughts to space.

My blush stayed, though. I'm such a tomato.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nikolov

When the door shut, I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh. It's what I usually do these days when something bothers me.

I looked down and felt the member in between my thighs hardening, growing to a steel. I already know why.

That old lady casted a spell on me I'm sure. I know full well how my body works, especially my most prized tool. I am not easy to arouse with just one look but looking down now I am proved wrong.

I'm not one to tolerate blue balls. So I used my ever trusted hand to get it out of my system.

Not long after images of a small woman, with unholy curves and shy moans filled my mind, I came raging like a bull.

I should be relieved by now but no I am not. I am bothered more than ever. I'm itching to do something, and my body screams more. My head above and below screams more.

Thinking of a plan, I went to my office with just my boxers on. Getting my work phone in my table, I contacted someone who can help me with what I have in mind.

When we finished talking, I am relaxed to think I am in control again.

I am the king and nobody controls me.

I smile triumphantly, eager for tomorrow to come. I can feel my rod twitching.

" Victory is waving, Nikolov," I said to myself out loud, boosting my already gigantic ego.

I went to bed with a renewed vigor. And an aching dick.

But I don't mind. For now.