22 - Fruit of Labour

Read at your own risk. Enjoy!

•••

Camilla

Since I agreed to the king's wishes, every day has been filled with nothing but bliss and pure pleasure. I discovered more of him, as he did to me. He has conquered me physically, which I also did to him. That I'd like to believe.

We had our own bubble. It was grunts and moans and whispers of the future. Our future together.

I used to be terrified of the word together. Commitment and dependence, that's what it meant to me.

The people who birthed me were the opposite. They were not committed to each other, to me as their child, and to their union to keep our family from falling apart. They did not depend on each other for strength and for support. My father found it on cheap spirits. My mother found it on someone else other than her husband. What a pity to be the result of their supposed togetherness.

But now.....now I can feel it's so much more than that. I don't exactly know what but I can feel it in me. Something changed.

Humming a happy tune I begin to lather my body with soap. Its violet scent filling my nostrils, enveloping my lungs. Soon steam covered the glass walls of the bathroom.

Suddenly strong arms banded around my waist from behind. Manly hands stole the soap from my own, now skimming all over my bare front. Slow and tantalizing. Rough skin grazed my plump belly, adding delicious friction to my already heated skin.

My breasts were treated to a sensual massage. The twins liked it, I suppose as goosebumps littered my arms. A strip of heat started to brew in my stomach to my slick core.

Gasps of pleasure came out from my mouth, my breath intakes were getting heavy from the sensuality of it all. The man behind me then twisted my body around. His lips captured mine in a French kiss, I believe it was called, as his tongue entered and danced with my tongue.

We were lips to lips, tongue to tongue, chest to chest. Hip to hip, skin to skin. It all suddenly felt so good, so right. Like our bodies are made for each other, molded together as one.

Needless to say everywhere we went it seemed like we can't keep our hands to ourselves. Even with the presence of Prince Izaak we were brazen. The old Camilla would surely cringe and castrate the new one. Good heavens I'm starting to think this must be my overly frustrated hormones coming out of its cave after a long period of hibernation.

There was no day that we were not satiated, yet we somehow still want more. I know I wanted more.

I'm praying King Nikolov did too.

••••••

One morning I woke up with my tummy churning so bad. Rising up from bed, I ran towards the sink and bent over it where I deposited all the food I ate the night before.

When everything was out I gargled with tap water, cleaned the sink and brushed my teeth. Of course I have an inkling. I am not that innocent anymore. This is not because of spoilt food, I know.

I might be pregnant.

I think I'm pregnant.

Am I pregnant? Holy cow.

I wanted to curse, to jump and to cry all at the same time. I chose the latter. Tears started to pour out and I laughed my heart out for the first time in so long. I looked crazy but I'm crazily happy right now I don't freaking care who might see me.

I believe I'm having a baby. My baby. Mine. At thirty five! Oh God!

Wasting no time I went out to search for the king. I can't wait to tell him the good news. He's gonna be a father. He's gonna be happy I'm sure.