24 - Crave

for Sun_apprentis2, thank u dzae

Camilla

It's time to go home, if I can call the palace my home. I left as a maid but now I will return as the king's .... woman. Well technically I did not leave as I was kidnapped and the circumstances were different then. Now a couple months later my situation have gotten more complicated but at least I have my happiness now.

Caressing my stomach I feel the love and connection with the life growing inside of me. To think that I'll be becoming a mother in seven months time is both exciting and terrifying. But I'm done with being alone and lonely. I don't only have myself anymore, now I have my child and Niko, as per the king himself.

"Hey there toodles, I'm very excited to hold you. Please be good to momma, alright?", I talked to my baby while still patting my two-month old bump. I am really not showing that much just cause I am a big woman. But my breasts are a different story. It's getting heavier and bigger and my nipples have shown themselves slowly but surely.

I hear a groan behind me in the bed. The king have finally stirred in his deep slumber. After our seemingly endless bout in the sheets the night before I am surprised I can still move comfortably.
Well sure, I am sore but everything else is achingly good and my muscles seem to be firmer. I wonder why.

"Good morning flower. How long have you been up? Come here." I don't want to, but resisting the king is useless now. So I obliged and laid down beside him, face up in the ceiling.

I can feel him staring at me, and his fingers skimmed my face gently before it clipped in on my chin and made me stare back at his handsome face. It was very early in the morning and he's illegally throwing me under the rug for his intense eyes full of unnameable emotions.

"Better. Now I just need my morning kiss then we can start our day right." I pecked him immediately on his soft lips with my chapped ones. It reminded me of those winter days in the fields of my hometown, Halsburth, where my lips chap and break due to being out in the cold for a long while. Who knew my days of cold will be spent differently now.

"You call that a kiss? Let me show you how it's done." I heard the king say with a disappointed face before his lips once again connected to mine in a duel of lips and tongue. And morning breath. Definitely my morning breath.

Bright red and out of air, thankfully Niko pulled away this time, but not before sucking my lower lip which I observed has become a habit of his every time we are together like this. "And that's what you call a proper good morning kiss. Let's shower and then we'll discuss our course of action after breakfast." I nod, and went out of bed.

We showered together and the king being a full bloodied young man, took me from behind and gave me two orgasms that left me fully satisfied.

Such a great time to be alive.

I hope it will still be like this when we go back to the palace. Or not. Time can only tell.

••••

"My king, I did not see Prince Izaak today." I told the king over breakfast. The prince was not in his usual seat. I have become so used of his presence that I immediately noticed his absence.

"He left last night. He have to take care of important things. And it's Niko for you." He replied, though I did not ask him of his brother's whereabouts. I'm surprised.

"Oh. Alright." I continued eating, but with minimal interest. I crave the expensive woodsy scent, but the owner of the said cologne is not here. I sighed.