18 - Ultimate Consumer

Camilla

The days and nights inside the fortress seem to go by slowly. A small calendar card I kept in my pocket from my maid uniform tells me I've been here for three weeks since the day I was abducted, but it feels like a whole year now. And the things we did every day and night, oh the things we did.......

Blushing hard, I strayed my mind away from it all. The king's in his what he called a built-in gymnasium, exercising. I discovered it days before when I went wandering where he went and found him doing what I figured later on was called a bench press or something. He was very sweaty, groaning from every move of his big veiny arms like a manual labourer on a busy harbour minus the dirt and grease, but he still looked every inch of the ruler that he is. The sight prompted my legs to clench itself. Why?

Despite me being a prisoner, I can roam around freely except in two adjacent rooms. The sign says 'OFF LIMITS'. It got me thinking why. I stayed away from it, but I familiarize myself with the rest of the fortress. If I want to be free then I must be wise.

Taking off my clothes in the shower to refresh myself of last night's sticky mess, I noticed a red splotch of fluid in the center of my white underwear.

Blood.

I was momentarily confused for why there's blood in my vagina. Oh! It's my monthly period! And what a relief to see the once hated occurrence every month that always came with cramps.

I am not pregnant. Yet.

The relief was temporary, though. My shoulders sagged. Seeing as the king made it clear to me of his intentions of impregnating me has not yet succeeded. Fear creeped in me, my scalp prickling with nerves.

Just then the door to the bath room opened and I panicked. I need to hide my panties! He'll keep me here longer if he knows. But my nerves kept me in place, the white garment dangling in my fingers.

"Camilla, I already told you we'll always shower toge-", he stopped when he saw what I have in my hands and what's in it.

"What do we have here? Are you on your period?" He asked calmly, but his eyes were calculating. Of course he'll know! How stupid of me to think that he won't.

"Y-yes Nikolov, I-I guess so." My tears started falling, fat liquid rolling along with my heightened emotions. Naked and vulnerable, not a good combination especially in a confined space.

He backed me up in the corner. Pulling my hair tie behind, he sniffed my neck from base to my collarbone. He was gentle but it scared me more. The tip of his nose then prodded my breasts, sniffing it too. He reminded me of a wolf. An alpha.

"Even without a bath you smell so good, baby. So damn good it makes my mouth water. I want you now."

"But I'm bleeding, my king. It...it's disgusting." I tried to reason out with the young boy. Given our close proximity I can clearly see our age difference. How I can easily pass up as his older relative is another thing that bothers me.

"May I remind you again who I am. I am the king of Romanovia. A little blood won't harm me. In fact, it excites me." I was flabbergasted.

"What..what do you mean, my king?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Nikolov

I have to work double, triple time, then.

Her being not pregnant yet means I have to plant more seed in her womb which calls for more fvcking. Damn, I'm a lucky sonofabitch.

But, I'll be even luckier when she bears my children. Never ever fails to raise my aching rod when I think of her heavy with my offspring. This I don't understand. It's not the thought of claiming the highest power that gets me excited, but the mental image of a certain woman with big, protruding stomach in the kitchen or lying in my bed. What has gotten into me.