Chaos 17

Gamerboy🎮:
HOLD ON (Y/N)!
WE'RE ON OUR WAY

--------------

Lost Silver's POV

Once I figured it was Offenderman that was at (Y/n)'s, I quickly floated off my bed and rushed to Ben's room.

"COME ON, BEN! WE NEED TO HURRY BEFORE OFFENDER DOES ANYTHING TO HER!"

We rushed towards the TV and lept into it, teleporting to (Y/n)'s house. The only screen we could go through was the living room and luckily, her parents weren't home.

We ran down the hall to her room to hear high pitched screaming. Please don't let her be hurt! I'll kill that bastard if he's done anything to her!

Ben banged on the door since it was locked. We were both yelling for her or Offender to open the door. We were surprised to see that (Y/n) opened it, unharmed and fully clothed.

"Oh, hey guys! What's up?"

B:"(Y/N), WHAT HAPPENED?! DID HE TRY ANYTHING?! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!"

"(Y/N)! A-are you o-o-okay?!", I cried out, throwing myself into her arms.

"Woah! Hey...hey, I'm okay Silver. I'm okay, don't worry. Please don't cry...!", she soothed, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me gently.

I didn't even notice I was crying. She gently cupped my cheeks and wiped the tears out of my eyes. I couldn't help but blush at her kindness. She's so nice and caring, I'm happy I met her. And I'm even happier that she cares about me.

I looked out of the corner of my eye at Ben, who was giving me the death glare. But I didn't care. (Y/n) is mine...

(Y/n) POV

As I helped Silver calm down, I heard a pained groan from behind me. Oh yeah, H i M... I forgot that giant pervert was here. It's a good thing I tied him up. The boys looked over my shoulder to see Offender on the floor in pain. Most likely from the 28 STAB WOUNDS. Ben and Silver was spooked.

"Yeah... He tried to offer me a rose, but I stabbed him.", I calmly stated, holding a blood covered skinning knife.

I walked over to the suffering slender bro and crouched down to his face, lifting it slightly by his chin. I could hear a slight purr from his throat, causing Ben to growl and Silver to shoot a quick death glare. Then I pimp slapped the bitch. Ben stared at me wide eyed and Lost Silver's mouth was open a bit.

B:"I-I'm kinda scared of you now..."

Ls:"Y-you're so b-b-badass..."

"Thanks, I guess!"

Suddenly, I heard the back door slam open and running coming down the hallway. Well shi-

"OFFENDER!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH?!", Jeff yelled out in the hall, quickly making his way to my room.

He reached my door followed by Cody, Lui, EJ, Jane, and Toby. They all looked panicked and ready to beat someone up, probably Smexy who was still lying on the floor.

They stopped dead in there tracks, staring at me wide eyed upon seeing the 10 or so foot creature on the floor tied up and covered in his own blood. EJ, Jane and Lui had the expression of 'how?' plastered on their faces, wondering how I was able to evade the bean pole.

"Hallo! How are you today?"

EJ:"Huh... Honestly didn't expect that."

JN:"I love this human even more now. You're awesome, (Y/n)."

L:"Uh...Da fuck?!"

"(Y/N)!!", Toby yelled out, pushing through the small crowd and pulling me into a tight hug. "I-I'm so g-glad y-you're okay!!"

"T-Toby...Can't...b-breath..."

C:"Toby, calm down! Your going to suffocate her!"

Cody had to pull the twitching boy away before he suffocated me. I let out a sigh of relief and assured everyone that I was okay and he wasn't able to hurt me. They were all relieved that I was unharmed and surprised by my defensive skills.

We continued to talk for a while before I checked my phone to see where my parents were.

"Shoot! My parents are going to be home in 10 minutes!"

EJ:"Well we better go before we get caught. It was nice meeting you, (Y/n)."

"It was nice meeting you too, EJ!"

"What are we gonna do about this shithead?", Jeff asked pointing at Offender.

"Eh, take him with you. But before you do..."

I walked over to my bookshelf and grabbed my nerf gun, a bullet, and a thumb tack. Putting everything together, I aimed it at Smexy's balls.

"IT'S NERF OR NOTHING, BITCH!"

I pulled the trigger, Offender letting out a high-pitched, pained screech. The others stared at me with a bit of fear and awe at what I just did.

"Ok, you can take him back now."

And with that they left, dragging the bean pole with them. My parents soon arrived home with me sitting in the living room acting casual.