Chaos 28

Y/n's POV

"Oh! And is it okay if I bring a new friend over? It's a guy me and (B/f/n) met while hanging out in their front yard."

"Yeah, it's alright. What's his name?"

"Oh, his name is Ben. He's one of (b/f/n)'s neighbors."

"Well alright then. I'll see y'all when you get back, okay."

"Okay! Bye Mom!"

"Bye (Y/n)."

After I finished the call, I walked back into (B/f/n)'s living room to see Ben blushing furiously and (B/f/n) looking at him with a smirk on their face.

"Uuuhhhh... What happened?"

"Oh! It's nothing, (Y/n)! Hehehehee..."

"Ooookay then? Oh! I almost forgor!"

"F o r g o r ?"

"Yeeaah. My mom said that you could come over to my house, Ben!"

"Really?!"

"Yup!"

Both Ben and (b/f/n) seemed to light up with excitement upon hearing the news. I stand in front of them with a bright smile as I give them a thumbs up. They both jump up and cheer before Ben suddenly hugs me tightly, his small body squeezing me in a strong grip. I jolt slightly due to the sudden hug, but quickly relax and ruffle his hair with a chuckle.

(B/f/n) glances over at us and smirks before I glare at them with a warning expression. (B/f/n) giggles at the sight of Ben hugging me, feeling happy and excited too. I roll my eyes then turn to (b/f/n) and open my arms, inviting them for a group hug. We all share a warm embrace as we bask in the excitement of our upcoming adventure.

"We're going to have so much fun," Ben says, his face beaming with joy and a small bit of blush on his face.

"HELL YEEEEAAHHH!"

I quickly grab my backpack as I rush out the front door, hopping into the driver seat of my car and starting it. Ben and (b/f/n) follow me out the door, staring at me with an amused and excited expression.I roll down my window and wobble my head slightly in a ragdoll way as well as speaking in a lisp.

"GeT iN bItChEs We'rE gOiNg ShOpPiNg! sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ!"

(B/f/n) snickers while Ben tries his best to contain his laughter. They rush over and get into my car, Ben in the front seat and (b/f/n) sitting in the back. I put the car in reverse and pull out of (b/f/n)'s driveway and leave their neighborhood. We continued to laugh and joke around in the car, enjoying the freedom of the open road. I knew that in this moment, we were unstoppable, and nothing could bring us down.

As we drive towards our destination, Ben starts to play his favorite playlist on his phone. The car is filled with melodic tunes and happy vibes as we make our way towards our destination. I catch myself tapping my feet and even singing along to a few songs as (b/f/n) giggles at my cheesy dance moves. Suddenly, my phone lights up with a notification from the group chat.

"Hey, Ben! What's going on in the group chat? I just say a notification!"

Ben glances down at his phone and checks the group chat, covering his mouth and laughing a bit. (B/f/n) looks over Ben's shoulder before erupting in laughter, wheezing like a god damm tea kettle. I get a sip of my (f/b) and glance over when we get to a stop sign, almost spitting out my drink. It seems that Jeff and Jane were not getting along XD.

"HAHAHAH!JAAANEE NOOOOO!"

I can't help but laugh from the image of Jane with a baseball bat and Jeff just hiding in a corner in a fetal position. Ben and (b/f/n) are laughing their asses off as Ben quotes me in the group chat. The car ride is filled with infectious laughter as Ben and (b/f/n) recount the hilarious image they just saw. As I drive, their laughter echoes through the vehicle, mixing with my own chuckles.

Ben's POV

As we all laugh at the hilarious image, a sudden shift in the atmosphere captures my attention. Amidst the uproarious laughter, I find myself drawn to the sweet and endearing sound of (Y/n)'s laughter. It's like a gentle melody that fills the car, effortlessly tugging at my heartstrings.

With each melodic chuckle, my cheeks flush with a warmth that I can't deny. The way (Y/n)'s eyes crinkle at the corners, her infectious smile lighting up her face, sends a delightful shiver down my spine.

GODDAMMIT FEELINGS WHYYYYY

I managed to shake myself out of my trance and look into the rear view mirror as our laughter finally dies down. My face feels like it's burning as I accidentally lock eyes with (b/f/n), their expression is teasing as they smirk and wiggle their eyebrows as if they seem to know what I was thinking about.

I look away as my blush darkens, looking at the scenery as we get closer and closer to (Y/n)'s house. My heart feels like it's trying to jump out of my chest and I am hoping to whatever higher being there is that (Y/n) can't hear my heartbeat.

"We're here! Country rooaad! Take me hoooomee. To the plaaaceee. I BELOOOONG! WEST VIRGINIIIAAAA!"

I snap back into reality hearing (Y/n)'s voice and letting us know that we've arrived. (B/f/n) and (Y/n) are singing together as she pulls into her driveway and parks in a shady spot so her car doesn't overheat. I chuckle as she seems to be having fun, a soft sigh escaping as I feel my mind race with thoughts of her. Today may not have started well, but (Y/n) seems to always make it better, no matter what she does.

___________

WOOOOOOOOOO
HELL YEAH I'M BACK BOIS
I WROTE THIS AT LIKE 1 IN THE MORNING SO YEAH
But anyway, sorry about the long hiatus that I never spoke of ʕ ㅇ ᴥ ㅇʔ
Kinda just lost motivation but I finally gradumatated from high school, so now I got time to write again!
It's good to be back and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!