Chapter 12:

Siena POV

After waiting for Carina, she came back into the restroom and was about to start her examination. She lifted the towel and pulled some of her tools out of her bag. "Siena," she started. "Bambina, this might hurt. If you ever want me to stop, let me know okay?" I just nodded and laid my head back. Once my head was on the floor, I shut my eyes tightly as I felt something inside of me. I winced at the feeling and began to shed a few tears.

"I'm also done Bambina," Carina said after a while.

She finished and explained that I had torn a little bit and I was going to be sore for a few days. She started washing her hands, and I began to put my pants back on. After she dried her hands, she asked if she could access my other injuries and take care of my bruises. I shook my head, yes, still trying to process all that has happened.

"Thank you," I say gently as she finishes wrapping my arm. "Of course, anytime," she responds with a soft smile.

Maya POV

While Carina is helping Siena, I sit in the kitchen waiting for them to come out of the restroom.

Why did Car-... no! Omg. The freaking bastard touched her!

I thought to myself. I knew I needed to stay calm though, and just wait for Siena to come to tell me and explain.

I heard the bathroom door open and saw both of them walk out. "Everything okay," I asked looking at Siena. She shook her head, yes, but I could see the tears forming in her eyes. I got up from my seat and told her to come to sit with me on the couch. Sisi sat right next to me and leaned her head on my shoulders. I lifted my arm to pull her in for a side hug and held her tightly. Carina came and next to Siena with a glass of water in her hand.

"Bambina, drink some water." She finished the glass within seconds, sat it down on the coffee table, and leaned back into my side. Carina placed her hand on Siena's thigh to hold her hand to let her know she was there for her too. We heard cries come for Siena, and we both glanced at each other.

"I'm not ready to talk yet," Siena said, breaking the comfortable silence.  "Siena, you don't have to talk about anything until you're ready. We are not going to force you," I reassured her and she sat up. "We will be here for you whenever you ready to talk Bambina," Carina said.

I turned the TV on to put on a movie and Siena laid her head in my lead. I knew she was getting sleep, but I didn't want to bother her. Carina had left a while ago to go to bed because she had a few errands to run today. As soon as I realized Siena was in a deep sleep, I moved her head slightly and lifted a pillow under so that I can go to sleep. I then pulled a blanket up to her shoulders and kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight bug," I said as I walked into my bedroom.

Siena POV

I knew that I was having a nightmare, but physically my body couldn't take it. I started sweating in my sleep and I began to toss and turn. I felt my body fall in the dream and shot straight up hyperventilating. "Bad dream," I said out loud trying to catch my breath.

Now sitting up straight on the couch, I tiptoe my way to the kitchen to get another water bottle. I open the fridge and it makes this loud beeping noise. Damn it. I quickly grab the water bottle and head back to the couch, to avoid waking anyone. As I start drinking the water bottle I hear a door open.

"Bambina," Carina says. "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to wake you," I whispered back. "I just needed some water." She gave me a soft smile and walked over to the seat next to me. "Can't sleep," the Italian asks. I shake my head no.