CHAPTER THREE

I didn't really have any idea of what to do to distract my busy mind, I went outside because I mean, the tornado seemed to move around at random and plus there'd be sirens blaring loudly if the tornado was still spinning viciously on the surface. To my surprise, there were no sirens loudly screeching. I went to go get my car keys, and go walk to the driveway. I hopped into my car and drove off to the store. I went inside and looked for my parents, I only saw a few people surprisingly, I didn't expect many people to actually even leave their basements let alone their houses. None of the people in there were my parents, unfortunately. I walked out of the exit door and fished my car keys out of the pocket in my sweatpants. I opened the door and hopped into my car and I started the drive to home sweet home.

       I was scared. I went inside, locked the basement door and started to think about this. I checked the time "6:00 pm?!" I shout whispered. I kept thinking and eventually I fell asleep.

12:00 pm

I woke up and yawned I sat up and stretched. I checked the time, "Oh my god. I can't anymore I just can't. I need to runway! I have to but what if my parents come home and I'm gone? I just need to relax. I think I'm gonna watch tv to take my mind off things.

(Time skip)

"What time is it?" I wonder. I turn on my phone to check "4:59?!" I shouted. I think I should do something else.

Word count: 195