CHAPTER SEVEN

After just finding out that I forgot my birthday I remembered about my parents and their situation right now. I've been trying to get my mind off of it because it's not that important and I need to focus on much bigger problems I'm facing like the fact that I'm running out of supplies down in the basement. I'll have to go through the basement some more to try and find things, and if that doesn't work I'll have to go back upstairs despite it being so unsafe.
.
.
.
.
.
I was out of hope and supplies.. but I still texted them to see if they would answer. I tried my mom, I texted her but it didn't even have the delivered mark on it. I texted my dad and same thing happened with him. I tried to stay calm and went to the leather sofa and went to play some games on my phone.

Or at least, that's what I would've done if I had an internet connection. So, since I couldn't play games I turned on the TV and it had the bright neon-type blue with the white text that said "NO SIGNAL" on it. I sighed angrily. But I remembered earlier I found out I had a wifi hotspot on the new iPhone I got for my birthday last year, so I turned it on and was finally able to play some games on my phone.

(Time skip)

"What time is it? I said to myself in a quiet whisper I checked it and I found out it had been four hours, wow, that's a lot..

I got off my phone and I heard a loud siren I hid near the corner and the loud siren started to fade I took a deep breath and went to the sofa. I got bored on the sofa so I stood up and started to dance? I think? Sorry, it's been a long time about a month, Anyways back to the story, after a while I heard the loud siren again (The siren is warning me that the tornado is near) I went back to the corner and after a while the loud sirens started to fade into the soundless void of the night sky.

7:09 pm

I was getting ready to go to bed and the TV turned on

"Attention, everyone. Scientists have been able to predict when this terrible tornado is going to finally come to an end. They have predicted that it's going to end around February 15 2022."

" Wow.. thats in two months" I said with a sort of excited but unamused tone in my voice while I yawned, I had been up for a while. I walked to the sofa and laid down but it took me around an hour or two to fall asleep because of all the thoughts racing in my mind. I mean, I just found out from the news that the tornado's going to be over soon-ish
.
.
.
.
.
.
3:59 am
.
.
.
I woke up to the annoyingly loud tornado sirens again. I sighed. and ran to the corner of the room, its dark and cold despite being a 90 degree angle. The corner of rooms isn't used much, mostly for corners of furniture but other than that, it's kind of just.. there, I'd wait carefully while I was panicking, the lights would flicker, the room would shake, I'd notice that the shaking calmed down and the lights stop flickering, slowly but definitely surely the shaking stopped. Huh, that was really weird, earthquake or something maybe? I don't know I'm not too good at naming this sort of stuff.
.
.
.
.
I took a deep breath in and out and I felt light headed. Slowly the loud sirens started to fade into a quiet void of nothingness.
.
.
I really missed my family, my friends. All of them are all gone now. I miss them though. I don't know how to pass the time anymore to get my mind off them.
.
.
.
.
8:23 am
.
.
I woke up again, I'd stare at the celling, Thinking about all the thoughts, scrambled thoughts, in my head, it wouldn't stop, I'd close my eyes and try to fall asleep again of course it either worked, or unfortunately failed. The thoughts didn't distract me, they were of all the people I miss. It doesn't bother me much anymore but I think that I can make through this.
.
Word count: 740