CHAPTER FIVE

This whole situation has made my anxiety has gotten worse. I sat on the arm of the chair watching the news. Tears forming in the corner of my eyes each time I thought about what happened. I slid onto a cushion and cuddled up with a blanket and started crying. This has been so stressful. It's the most stressful l thing I've ever been through.

(Time skip)

I stopped crying and sniffled, grabbing a tissue from an end table. I threw it into the trash can and missed. "Ugh," I sighed. I got up and started cleaning the basement because I needed something to take my mind off things. I found a journal and a pen next to it. The first page saying nothing. I flipped through all of the pages and all of them were blank. All that was there on the pages were thin blue lines marking where to write. I set it on the ground and grabbed the pen, setting it down on top of the cover of the journal while I sat in front of it. I thought, "Maybe I should start doing journal entries."

I scribbled down letters, watching the ink flow onto the page. I stopped after writing my first journal entry, I sighed, "This will be hard to keep up with. Writing in the journal every day." I looked at the page and read it.

This whole tornado situation thing has made my anxiety a lot worse and has made me stressed. When this happened my life went just exploded I guess. Everything changed, I think it was good telling you the first chapter of this tornado thing. -Emily. I read aloud looking at the reader and smiling.

Word count: 285