☆Welcome!☆

Hello all, if you haven't read the description, let me explain.

Are you sleep-deprived because of school, fanfiction, tumblr and your fandoms? Are you in desperate need to tell more people about this one conspiracy theory you have? Do you need help with things such as writers block, reading stumps or you can't figure out which new series you should start bingewatching? Do you love entering competitions - especially the ones with prizes, even if its as little as getting recognition for your work? Do you need a good laugh? Do you want to have something to do and be a part of because you're feeling lonely right now whilst you eat pringles? DO YOU WANT FREE THERAPY THAT MOST OF US HERE NEED YET WE NEVER ACTUALLY SIGN UP TO THERAPY-?!

because same. And that's why this community is perfect for you!

I also understand that a lot of communities like this use discord, and as someone who doesn't have discord, I can say how it sucks when you can't interact with a community you were really interested in, which is why we don't use discord!

In this community we will have competitions, fun posts, reccomendations, ranting spaces, self-help, recipes, quizes (on your fandoms because no one wants to do a physics quiz) and we will have much more.

However, there is one thing I must say before you start this community.

IF YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC/TRANSPHOBIC/RACIST/HATES ASIAN PEOPLE/A GENERAL BITCH AND USES SLURS THEN FUCK OFF!

I don't mind straights who are supportive and respectful, and I also don't mind if there are straights who disagree with us completely. Why do I respect them if they disagree with colours and rainbows and everything gay? Because as long as they don't actually insult you for it, then everyone is entitled to their own honest opinions and it's a very simple case of agree to disagree.

However, if they then start insulting us for such things and how we will 'go to hell' - I mean I probs already will have you seen my search history - then that is not ok, because those people should respect their own boundaries and mind their own business.

However I would also like to add that not all gays are good either, so if you see someone who is gay doing something wrong (like pedophilia or something) it is not homophobic to tell them to stop and to do something about it, it is actually just being a civilised person.

Anyways, shall we get on with the rules?

Cover by Grumpyoldcat from her Graphic shop.