☆Anti-bullying Week!☆

Hi everyone! Happy anti-bullying week, let's get started! Bullying can be a huge problem for some of us, and this community is always here to help. As the creator, I am always open to PMs and our therapists will always help you.

As of now, we have two therapists, Mohnaa and Rudraakshi, so why don't we hear from Mohnaa now?

Hey! I'm your therapist Mohnaa and before moving further I would like to tell you a bit about me. I'm a girl from Chattisgarh, India and I know Hindi, English, Punjabi and Chattisgarhi.

I'll always be there for you, but I sometimes might be a bit late, so my most preferred time for talking can be from 1-6 pm India time. I am going to listen to all of your problems and I'll be giving it my all to help you so you find a solution, so expect some helpful replies!

Here are some tips that I find useful:
~ Whenever you feel depressed or tensed a successful way to heal can be a nice warm shower and some sleep
~ You can also listen to songs to give you back your natural vibe and heal yourself (PMs are open if you would like to request some calming songs)
~ Calm yourself by burning any type of incense and observe its smoke! It might seem a little weird but trust me, it helps!
~ If incense is something you don't have on hand then you can just light a candle and watch its flame
~ Take a stroll outside in nature to know how lucky you are to be experiencing this beautiful nature!

You should always remember, "Whichever God (or no God at all) you trust; trust them and love them from the bottom of your heart, and they'll surely live you back!"

Dhanyavad
~ Mohnaa

Thanks, Mohnaa! Rudraakshi is our other therapist, however, she is currently off sick, so unfortunately she can't join us today!

However, I can still tell you a bit about her. She is highly professional and always tries her best to help others. She wanted to be a therapist to work for a smile on others faces and also to gain work experience, so she is just such an inspiration! Rudraakshi is an overall amazing person and is a great person to reach out to for help.

Now, let us move on to what we can do to help.

Ask if someone's OK. Say you're sorry. Just say hey.

In a world that can sometimes feel like it's filled with negativity, one kind word can provide a moment of hope. It can be a turning point. It can change someone's perspective. It can change their day. It can change the course of a conversation and break the cycle of bullying.

Best of all, one kind word leads to another. Kindness fuels kindness. So from the school's ground to Parliament, and from our phones to our homes, together, our actions can fire a chain reaction that powers positivity.

It starts with one kind word. It starts today.

Anti-bullying week starts on Monday the 15th of November and ends on Friday 19th November, so what is going on?

Has anyone ever heard of down syndrome? It is something that some children are born with, it is when they have an extra chromosome in their body. Usually, every human has 46 chromosomes, 23 from each biological parent, but those with down syndrome have 47. This picture represents them.

 This picture represents them