Chapter Nine

I'm sorry how short this chapter is. :( I didn't really have any more ideas, but I'm about to start working on OWL, so expect some stuff from that tonight, or early tomorrow. 

Chapter Nine

            I fast walk down the stairs and back into the backyard. I was irritated by his audacity to touch me, and act like he didn’t just caress my back with his lovely fingers.

 “Will what are you doing?” India says coming in.

Will’s footsteps behind me stop. “Don’t worry about it; I’m just helping Logan ride a horse.”

She gives him a look. “Alright, well I’ll watch, your mother said she’s going down early.”

 I roll my eyes, not caring whether she watched or stayed inside. I wanted to get this dumb ass riding over with, so I could go home and sleep. I walk to the end of the field where Will’s dad is. Will and India whisper about shit that I honestly didn’t care about and I try to ignore her voice.

Will’s dad cooed out a big horse. “This is Old Callie.”

Old Callie was a brown colored horse with white specks on her forehead and back.

“Wow she’s beautiful.” She looked people-friendly, but that didn’t stop my nerves.

“It’s okay, she’s friendly and obedient. Go ahead and touch her head.” Will's dad brings Old Callie’s head towards my hand. I lightly touch her forehead where the spot is and caress her hair. She nuzzles my hand, “See, she likes you.” I giggle.

“Alright darling, saddle up.” I look at Will and he directs me over to the left of the horse, he helps me up. I pull myself up and over her hindquarters. I smile when I successfully feel comfortable.

“Get behind her son.”

I look at Will’s dad crazy. I didn’t want him behind me, possibly pressed up against my back, his hands over mine  as he takes the reins in control, and just like he can do me when—“Dad I can just wake up Snow and—“No Snow just had her babies a couple weeks ago, she needs to rest.”

India steps in. “I don’t think Logan wants—“It’s fine, I don’t care. Just get on.” I said interrupting that flawless bitch. She didn’t know what I wanted. I hear her huff and Will’s body get close to mine as he straddles the horse behind me.

“Grab the reins, pull when you want to slow down, and lightly kick her if you want to go faster.” I grab them from his hands, our hands lightly brush, but I ignore the chitters in my stomach. I lightly kick her, she starts to move.

“Slow Logan, slow.” He warns.

I roll my eyes as we go at a steady pace. There was tons of area to ride along, eventually the steady pace got awkward.

“This is nice.” I said.

He laughs, making my back vibrate with his moving chest. He is too close and it’s making me hot. I knew what he was thinking, and it was irking my nerves.

“When I was little, I used to come here all the time and visit my grandparents,”

 We were following this trail and the sun was blinding my eyes.

“Being here was totally different compared to where I’m from.” I close my eyes from the sun’s rays, “I remember boring streets, hot ass air, and always running out of things to do. My grandparents used to live in a smaller house, and I never knew anyone expect my family.”

 I sighed; I didn’t understand why he wanted to hear this. “Continue, I’m listening.”

Old Callie stops as we reach a tree with apples. I turn around and look at Will.