Chapter Thirteen

Sorry for any mistakes. I'm tired right now, but i will go back and fix them. 

Chapter Thirteen

            I was sitting next to my dad when the waiter came to our table and asked us what we wanted to drink. I was so tempted to order some liquor, but I wasn't going to.

That wouldn't end well and I'm already being griped at by my Aunt Carmen about the way she claimed I acted towards Will. I didn't know she cared about him so much. I texted her back, saying exactly that. The dots started to appear, telling me she was typing.

"Elliot put your phone away and order something." I heard my mother say.

I put my phone down on the table face down. Looking up, I give the waiter an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. I'm going to have water." He writes it down on his note pad and blushes. "Your fine, Ms. Roberts." He says.

He recognized me, and so did everyone when we got swamped by the paparazzi. The waiter turned to my dad and he ordered a beer. My mother ordered some water and he left. I looked over the menu.

 "Who were you texting?" My mother asked me. I checked my phone,

1 message

 Aunt Carmen

"Aunt Carmen."

"Did she agree to come?"

I nod, "Yup, we're talking about that now."

I text my Aunt back, trying not to sound annoyed.

Aunt Carmen: Elliot, he is just acting like that because he has been through a lot. Give him a chance.

Me: There won't be a chance. I can't do that to him or myself again. I've been lied to, how do you think he's going to feel when he finds out I'm not who I say I was? Hurt, and I'm going to feel guilty as shit. So please, can you let it go.

Aunt Carmen: Fine. You know you acted just your mother when we were younger, always so headstrong.

I look up at my mother; she and my dad were talking quietly to each other.

Me: I don't believe you.

"Daddy how was your day?"

He smiled, "Good baby girl. I missed having you around. Your mother tells me that you got an movie interview?" I nod, "Yes. Chris and I are going to do that tomorrow, is that correct mother?" I look at her. She was on her phone now. "Yes, at three. Cosmo Magazine just contacted me and asked if you will do a photo shoot." I sighed, and my life is back to what it was. Always busy, and no breaks.

"Sure. When is it?" She typed some stuff on her phone and then looked up.

"Same Day, at twelve. It's for the inspiring models catalog. There will be others there, but you are the star."

Yeah, that's not the first time I've heard that.

When our food comes, I eat, and text at the same time. I tweet about my dinner at the restaurant and text Chris. He was asking me how my dinner was going. I texted back with an okay and cut into my vegetables. "How is your grandmother?" Dad asked.

 I wiped my mouth, "She and grandpa are very good. They really helped me."

My mother nods, "That's good. I remember going with your father. You adored the place when you were little. Lots of open space for the wild child you were."

I looked at her; Aunt Carmen told me tons of things about me as a baby at the beginning. I remember going and running around a lot. She has tons of pictures of me. "Did you meet some people?" My dad asked.