Chapter Three

Enjoy! :) 

 if you are new to False Claim and you haven't read Our Weird Relationship yet, then you should! It is another story written by me and this is only for the people who haven't read OWR. If you've read OWR and that is probably why you are here reading this, because you have read OWL which is the sequel and in the latest chapter i asked you guys to come check new story out. So yeah, if you haven't go ahead and check it out. And if you do, you should tell me by commenting that you've read False Claim and now your reading OWR :) Alright people enjoy. 

Chapter Three

            I put my hair in a high ponytail and look at myself in the mirror. "This dress shows too much of my legs." I frown at my reflection. I was wearing a black and white cocktail dress that has sparkles covering the whole thing and a split between the crevices of my chest. I pull it down a little and smile. "I knew I bought this for a reason." Turning around, I grab my handbag and slip on black heels to match. I put on plum colored lipstick and smile.

Leaving the house, I almost make it out the door before my mother stops me. She was sitting on the couch in the living room and stops me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I turn around, "Out. I'll be back to do the next interview you have set up for me or whatever." She frowns, "I don't have any more interviews set up for you. I think you made it clear on Kristi's show." I stop myself letting out a little chuckle. "Denis deserved that. He was about to lie, and I wasn't going to have it." She nods, "And I know that, but you didn't have to act like a hooligan on TV." I roll my eyes. "Okay well. Like I said before, I'm going out."

When I arrive at the party, I say thank you to my driver and get out the car. Cameras are flashing in my face, but I don't mind it. Going past the security, I go inside and try to find someone I know. When I see the birthday boy I run up to him. "Vince!" We hug each other tight.

Vince Montana is a model that I used to work with. It's his twenty-first birthday, so of course we had to party. We were at Vince's club and he decked it out pretty nicely. I sit down at the big long table with the rest of the guest and Vince stands at the top of the table announcing something.

"Okay guys, since I just got back from Paris, I wanted to celebrate this night with a toast." A waiter comes by and asked me what I wanted to drink. "I'll have whatever everyone else is having." He leaves and I smile at Vince. "Elliot can you come up here?" Vince says. Everyone claps; Vince puts his arm around me, and speaks to his guest.

"Elliot and I used to model together. And when I was chosen to model for Guess and Nylon she was very support of me. Now she is out doing movies and stuff. Which by the way I say is perfect. I watched your movie last week and I was amazed," Everyone agreed. I thanked them.

"What I was trying to say was that I'm glad you can make it." I kiss his cheek and sit back down. He continues to talk and eventually the waiter comes back with my drink. I take it and sip a little. The burning taste goes down hard, but it was a good burn. "Moving on from my long and boring intro, it's what you guys all really came for, To party." Before we could all even get up and leave the room, someone comes in clanking their heels against the floors.

"I'm sorry I was late Vince."

And I recognized that damn voice.

Turning around, I frowned at my ex best-friend. Fiona doesn't even notice me yet, Vince goes to hug her. "It's alright, we were about to go to the party room." She turns my way and we finally make eye contact. She gives me a look that says 'I'm sorry' but I just give her the evil eye and follow the people going to the party room. Oh this was going to be special night.