Chapter Sixteen

Hey Guys! Do me a favor and Check out my sister's story called

Memories of Jack and Eliza. Her username is @irresistiblyclever :D Comment, Vote, and Share her story as well. Give her some love :)

I'm sorry I didn't update on Sunday. I was suppose to, but no idea came to the mind. I hope this chapter isn't as boring as I think it is.

Excuse my mistakes if they're are any.

Chapter Sixteen  

            I ran all the way home. The coffee shop was close enough, to where I didn't pass out when I reached the porch. I was glad my parents weren't home, because I think I'm done with authority right now. Carmen, My mother, and even my dad have hid a secret from me like that for what? I was so fed up with being controlled that I wanted to drink. I wanted the feel of freedom that alcohol gave me. I almost put my hands on the bottle as I opened the refrigerator. I almost did. I balled my fist to stop myself from taking off the cap. I sighed and grabbed my phone. I know someone who will distract me from all of this.

"Hey Chris, please tell me you're at home." I pleaded.

 "Yeah, What happened?" He asked, sounding out of breath.

 I looked at the alcohol, before pushingit off of the counter. "A bunch of bullshit." I hang up and I look for my mom's keys.

She never took the car, so I don't think she'll mind now. I find them and take the car to Chris's house. I was so upset and ready to talk it all out. Chris always gave me the best advice, even if I wasn't trying to hear it at the time. I pull into his driveway and get out the car. I remember the last time I came here, his was with Quinn and I had just set Denis's stuff on fire. I chuckle, "Good times."

I knock on the door three times before he actually answers. I walk past him and stop when I see him shirtless with sweat all down his chest. Chris has always been attractive, not going to lie, I knew why girls were always screaming his name, but I've only seen him as a friend. "I just got done working out. Do you want something to drink?"

Alcohol

 "Um, just some water." I said, fighting the urge. He comes back from the kitchen with two bottles of water. "Alright, tell me what happened."  

I sigh, "It's a long fucking story."

~~~

                "Elliot calm down." He said. "No! Like you don't get it Chris," I sprung up from lying on his chest. I just realize that I was laying there and he didn't say anything.

"They repeatedly lie to me, and treat me like I'm twelve and not twenty-one. I didn't even want to hear the fucking secret after she said that. That she thought she was going to tell me now, because she believed I deserved to know now." I said, totally getting riled up again.

"You have no idea how much I wanna just yell and scream about all of it, to just—"Elliot your phone is ringing." He interrupts. I search for my phone and realize it's my Logan phone.  The caller I.D. said Cayla was calling. I ran to the kitchen and answered it before I missed the call.

                "Logan!" She yelled in the phone. Chris came in behind me, asking who it was. "Cayla Hi." I replied.  He nods, and says he's going to go in the other room. "How have you been?" She asked, so excited. "I'm good Cayla. I'm sorry I haven't been able to call you back. It's been pretty complicated." Boy was I right.

She carried on the conversation. Telling me about her parents, her masquerade themed party, and that she was happy Chris Cambridge was single. I laughed at that part, peeking in the living room. "You know how much I love him."