Chapter 3

After a couple of weeks went by I was getting more and more harassed by the same group of people.

I've learned that the "head" of the bullies was named Trevor.
He would be the one to always come up to me with one of his many friends and be sure I get my daily dose of insults, punches, kicks, etc.
I've also had gotten a new nickname from them. "Donkey" they called me donkey because when I was a kid I had an overbite making my front teeth pick out just like donkey making sense of my nickname.

Aiden had also started to be distant from me he would talk and play soccer with the other kids next to us.

Nothing was going good me for me during school, yes maybe I had perfect grades but having to hide on the bathrooms during lunch and having to deal with constant bullying and harassment was not what I had in mind when I started school.
I even had to stop bringing lunch money to school since it would get stolen most of the time.

Today was a normal day quite a good day actually.
My mom didn't have time to make me lunch so she gave me lunch money, I knew If I were to any of the stores to buy something Trevor or any of his friends would have caught me and I would be dead. So I just hid in the bathroom for the whole lunch period.
The rest of the day went great i finished all my school work meaning I didn't have any homework.

The last bell ranged meaning it was time to go home. I got my stuff in my backpack as fast as I could and sprinted off to the bus stop.

While I was walking I kept looking behind me over and over without releasing when I looked forward I saw Trevor and one of his friends on the distance.
I could tell they were looking for me so i hid behind a wall and peaked out hoping they wouldn't have noticed me.

I waited a couple of seconds before peeking again and I saw them heading to my direction.
I knew I had to run. So I did.

I started running like my life depended on it when I looked back they were right behind me chasing me.
They were older and bigger than me meaning that I didn't stand a chance against them.

Eventually they caught up to me and pulled me by the next of my shirt.
I dropped to the ground from the force of the pull.
I tried to get up and keep running but Trevor just pushed me to the ground again.

"Where do you think you are going donkey?" Trevor said pushing me down.
"I need to go home can you please let me go? I really don't want to miss the bus" I begged.
"You really think I'm going to let you go? You are so stupid" "Mike check his pockets" Trevor said to his friends.

I felt hands going trough my front and back pockets and they eventually found the lunch money my mom gave me.
"Sweet thanks for the money loser" traveler said putting it in his pocket.
"Please don't take my money im starving" I said.
"Well I heard donkeys like grass" Trevor said forming me on my knees.
"Mike get your phone out" Trevor said.

I saw mike taking a phone out of his pocket and starting to aim at me with it.

"Open your mouth loser" Trevor demanded picking up a chunk of grass and dirt.
I shook my head.
"Open your mouth or I'm going to punch you until you do" Trevor said making a fake punch.
That scared me enough to do what I was told I opened my mouth and closed my eyes already starting to tear because I knew what was going to happen.
Trevor put the grass and dirt in my mouth and forced me to chew it and swallow it.

But I couldn't do it the taste and the feeling of diet and gras sin my mouth made me gag and ended up throwing up on the grass.

While this was happening his friends was taking pictures and recording the whole thing.

I dropped to the ground crying I thought it was over but then they started to kick me.
I made myself into a ball to avoid as much damage.
I screamed for help and begged them to stop but they just were chanting "donkey! Donkey!" Over and over.

Eventually they stopped and left I got up and went to the bathroom to drink water and compose myself.

I looked at the mirror and saw my white school shirt all dirty. I had grass and dirt all over my hair face and Pants.

My eyes were red from the crying and I was still sobbing. My whole body hurt so bad. I lifted my shirt and saw bruises all over my stomach ribs and back. Luckily my glasses and face were fine.

After cleaning my mouth and face I left the bathroom and of course I had missed the bus. I started to walk home it was a 45 minutes walk home.

I felt so dizzy walking home my stomach hurt so bad when I finally got home I ran to the kitchen and ate anything I could find.
I changed my clothes and went to my room to watch TV.

Not a lot of time happened when I heard my moms car outside and soon enough I heard the front door open and a knock on my door.

"Alex honey can I come in?" My mom said trough the other side of the door.
"Yes" I answered. Turning the TV off.
"How was school? Did Trevor give you any problems?"
I explained to my mom the whole situation how they forced me to eat grass, how I threw up, how I get kicked, how they took pictures and videos of me. I told her everything.
She asked me to take off my shirt and I did she saw all my bruises and her face seemed so sad yet so emphatic.

"I'm sorry" I said.
"You don't need to be sorry alex you are not the one to blame for this. Come let's get you fixed up."

My mom gave me a pill for the pain and put ice on my bruises.
My dad was also really understanding of all the situation he helped treating my bruises and even cooked my favorite food for dinner.

The next morning my mom woke me up but I was really scared of going to school.

"Mom..." I said.
"Yes hunny?" My mom said while opening my closer to get my uniform out.
"I don't want to go to school I'm scared" I said.
"You are scared of those mean kids aren't you?" She said sitting next to me on my bed.
I nodded.
"They took pictures of me when they forced me to eat grass now everyone in the school will see them and everyone will call me donkey. Would it be that bad if I stayed home for today?" I asked.
My mom thought for a second.
"Yes of course you can stay I understand how you feel ill make breakfast for you before I leave for work Okay? Will you be okay alone at home?" She asked.
I nodded.
"Okay I love you" she said before leaving my room.
"I love you too mom" I answered.