Part 2

~~~

*recap*

SATSUKI POV
Oh Y/n don't tell me you believe those stupid words that stupid Aomine said. Placing a cold towel on her head and covering her with her blanket, I dialled his number. Pick up.. Pick up..

The phone call went straight to voice mail and I sighed, I knew it, he was hurting just as much and he shut off his phone.

Checking to see that Y/n had finally relaxed and was in a deep sleep, I noticed her puffy eyes, she's been crying for hours. You better have a good reason for doing this to her Dai-chan.. and to yourself.

I picked up my things and headed out, since it was late at night almost morning, no transport was available, forcing me to walk in the cold to Dai-chan's place.

Finally arriving I opened the door noticing it was slightly open, quite concerned because Aomine is usually much more careful.

I heard sounds..

~~~
TW: Blood; Abusive; Toxic 

~~~

I've never written a TW before, but I tried to highlight thing's that might and could trigger someones trauma. You can skip the parts, the story should still make sense if you skip.  
~~~

The sounds only got louder and louder, I walked into the house, gently closing the door, the house looked like a mess, Dai-chan..

Things were thrown everywhere, it's almost as if he was playing basketball in his house. We all know how crazy of a player he is. Dai-chan why are you doing this.

"Dai-chan.."
No reply, I could only hear someone groaning.

"Dai-chan, where are you."
I was left with no choice but to follow the sounds, leading to one of the spare rooms, which he and Y/n had renovated to make it their own little hangout room. Which they seemed to use much more than the bedroom.

~~~
AUTHOR POV

Momoi walked into the room, gasping as she saw her childhood best friend covered in blood and bruises, his clothes were partly torned, but what she noticed was his expression. It held no life, he didn't seem to feel any physical pain, and he was badly beat up. His eyes showed pain, his eyes were red, he had been crying for hours.

"What are you doing here S-Satsuki," his voice was horse, either from crying so much or shouting.

"I was worried that you'd do something stupid, and.. I guess I'm not wrong," she gestured to him and their surrounding. Tears started to roll down her face, seeing both her best friends who were so deeply in love, now slowly destroying their own sanity for each other.

"Leave.. she needs you more," Aomine's voice cracked, even when he was in need of help he would still worry about you, showing how much he cared for you.

"Answer my question first, or I'm not leaving," Momoi had to stand her ground, she knew she was pressuring him in this situation, but she had to get an explanation to why he was doing this. He stayed quiet and looked down, tears still falling down his expressionless face.

~~~
AOMINE POV
I told Satsuki to leave but she stubbornly stayed, asking me questions, I didn't have the answer too.