Bonus Part

[ Epilogue ] 

Y/N POV
Years have passed, you've long moved on from him, you were currently in an ice cream parlour, when you looked down to ask little Aoi what she wanted, there was no one standing there. You panicked and immediately left the store, thinking maybe she was still outside.

"Excuse me, have you seen a little girl in a dark blue dress?" The stranger shook their head, you continued going around until someone that noticed your frantic searching walked up to you

"Are you looking for a little girl?" You nodded your head, in hopes it was the same little girl. "I saw her running over there," thanking them, you then ran in that direction.

"Where did this girl go?"

Aoi POV [ this is a child's POV]
I saw a basketball fly out of the bushes, before a giant appeared, he picked up the ball and walked away. That was so cool, he just went through the green wall (hedges). I ran over to the green wall, woah it's made of leaves, I walked through them and I saw the giant jump really high before dunking the ball, mommy told me all about basketball, the ball bounced over to me. I picked it up giving it a bounce, I started to laugh, basketball is fun.

"What the fu.. uh I mean where did you come from?" The tall giant asked me, I pointed at the green wall, hems have realised I followed him. 

"Where's your mommy?" I looked around and didn't see mommy, I started to cry. 

"M-mommy"

Aomine POV
I noticed the little girl starting to whimper before she started to cry, my eyes widened and I rushed to her level, gently patting her on the head, I got an idea.

"Do you want to play basketball with me," she looked up at me and smiled brightly, that smile made me feel quite nostalgic, it reminded me of someone. Looking at the little girl again I noticed how she so many similar features to her. I grabbed the ball and bounced it over to her, she caught the ball and laughed, I put my arms to make a hoop and. I told her to try hooting, the ball went in and she squealed in joy, it made me smile, because this little girl reminded me of her so much. After a few throws she looked at the hoop I had previously dunked in.

"I want to shoot in there," the hoop was an average of 2 meters, it wasn't very high but compared to this kid it was massive.

"You ready to shoot in there?"

She eagerly nodded her head in excitement, "I'm the best basketball player in the world, mommy taught Aoi everything," I chuckled at her confidence, but what she said next shocked me, "the only one that can beat me is me," is she..

Y/N POV
I found the basketball court and saw Aoi bouncing a ball, I ran to her and embraced her, "Aoi are you okay, are you hurt, why did you run off?" Aoi just giggled and removed herself from my hold.

"Mr giant can you help Aoi dunk this ball in that hoop, Aoi wants to show mommy Aoi's skills," thats when I realised someone else was there with us, I looked up and gasped lightly. I stood up fixing my skirt. 

"Hi.." He smiles and puts up a finger telling me to wait, he walked over to Aoi and crouched down.

"Can you climb on to my shoulders," she obeyed and climbed onto his shoulder and he handed her the ball, he stood up and walked over to the basketball hoop. When he got close enough she threw the ball in, she cheered and he laughed along with her, I couldn't help but join in, it reminded me of how I first shot my first basket too.

*Years ago back in High school*

The ball hit the board and bounced off away, Y/N collapsed on the ground tired.

"That's 126 miss shots.." Aomine was holding in his laugh, he didn't want to hurt you but he has never seen anyone failed so badly, not even Kuroko did this bad.

Y/N sat up with a determined look, she ran to pick up the ball again and she positioned herself infant of the hoop, she jumped up but before she released the ball, Aomine grabbed her by the waist hosting her up close to the hoop allowing her to dunk and she hung from the basketball hoop.

He brought her back to the ground and her eyes were sparkling, "Daiki, I made my first shot," he patted her on the head and just smiled at her, letting her have her moment. She looked so cute when she was happy after she did something she worked hard for, even if this time she had a huge help.

"Let's try practising your shooting again," he put his hand out for her.

*Current time*

Author POV
Aomine put Aoi down on the ground, she ran over to Y/n hugging her legs, "mommy did you see that, Aoi's first real shot in a basketball hoop," ruffling her hair.

"Good job Aoi," Y/N turned her attention to Aomine, he gave her a smile, 

"It's been a while."

The End

~~
And that is the end of this book, no more updates will be made on this book, Leading U On my first fanfic has finally come to an end, and I can finally have closure as this story is based on my previous relationship in a way. Everything with Aomine and Y/N happened, while Momoi's background was a little just made up to add some more to this story.

Maybe I'll make a second book, depending if anymore people read this book, so please vote and comment and show some love, it really helps.

Thank you for reading my book.

Leading U On is now officially closing. :)

Daikiikhu <3