Part 4

*recap*

"Satsuki, it's me, Satsuki," I looked up and saw Dai-chan, he had dark circles around his eyes, he had a bruised face and a bad cut on his lip. I hugged him, tightly.

"I'm sorry.." he apologised. Why.

~~~
Y/N POV
I woke up with a towel on my forehead, someone was here last night, was it him. I got out of bed and entered the bathroom, my puffy red eyes were the first thing I noticed, I was covered in sweat too. My skin had lost its colour, I looked lifeless, but I smiled but a tear left my eye. I shut my eyes and just slowly sat down on the floor, who am I kidding.

"We're not even dating, we're just.." What are we, I started to cry even more. I got up an hour later, I took a shower. I brushed my teeth. Put on some new clothes. Brushed my hair. Ate some food. 

My eyes weren't so swollen anymore, I grabbed my keys and decided to go for a walk to free my thoughts. Siting in the park brought back so many memories..

*a few months ago*

"HAHA, Y/N COME HERE.. PLAY WITH ME!" Aomine shouted happily giving out his hand for you.

You placed your hands in his and he pulled you closer, playfully twirling you around before he pulled you down to the ground on top of him. You squealed and landed on his chest. 

"What was that for," you laughed, he hugged you closer. "Because I want to hold you close forever and ever.."

*current time*

You smiled at the memory, there were so many happy memories that you made with him. You just hummed to yourself, you wanted to cherish the happy memories and not cry about them. I can still make more memories, it'll just be with someone else.

You stood up and a familiar pink head came rushing past you, you tried to watch where they were going but that same moment someone ran into you. Knocking you over,  using your hands to ease your fall you ended up cutting your hands on the pavement.

"Oh, I'm so sor.. Y/N," you looked up to see him, tears started to build up in your eyes, you weren't sure how to react and you just sat there until you felt a pair of arms help you off the ground.

"Y/N your hands.." you watched as more blood left your hands, dripping onto the ground, smiling weakly at them. You looked up at him, "i-it's fine," he kept silent, before he gently grabbed your arm and pulled you away.

Aomine took you to the nearest hospital, where they treated your wounds, he stayed by your side the whole time but neither of you spoke a word, staying silent.

"It should take about a couple weeks for your hands to fully heal, until then try not to let them touch water within the first week," the doctor typed onto their computer and printed out a medical form, handing it to you.

"Miss Y/N, please be careful next time, I assume you're the one who bumped into her, thank you for taking her here right away, her hands could have been infected if she didn't get them cleaned properly." Aomine nodded his head.

"And as for you, what happen to your face and hands, you're bruised pretty badly, did you get into a fight," the doctor stood up and checked on Aomine's face, his bruised cheek and cut lip covered in dried up blood. 

"Oh, it's nothing.." he mumbled, you stared at his wounds 'what had happen'. 

The doctor treated his wounds and patted him on the shoulder, "try not to get into trouble."

The doctor checked your bandages one last time before, you both bowed and thanked the doctor.

Walking out of the hospital, still neither you or Aomine uttered a word, "are your hands better now," you hummed a yes, you weren't ready to talk to him so soon, it had only been a day since he told you he wanted whatever you had to stop.

"How's your lip?" He also hummed a yes.

"Thank you, I'll be heading off now," you turned away and started walking. You stopped when you felt a hand on your shoulder. 

"Let's talk."

~~~
I'm going to keep this part short
You'll see why in the next one

No matter what happens, I hope everyone is doing okay, it might seem hard and all but I hope that everyone tries to eat and drink even if it's just a little bit.  I know you'll get through it in the end, nobody is going to be with you forever other than you. So put more faith in yourself and do your best.

Please vote and comment. Thank you to everyone for reading my story.

Daikiikhu <3