❀ happy birthday AOMINE DAIKI !!

THIS ISN'T PART OF THE STORY 

Today is Tuesday 31st August 2021, meaning it's our precious Aomine's Birthday.

I'm truly sorry, I haven't been updating lately, I'm such a bad author ..

I currently have writers block for this story, but I have a lot more ideas for future books, and I was wondering if you guys would want to read  stories about Akashi Seijuro.. 

Lately I have been feeling a special attachment towards his character and he reminds me of somebody, of course I still love Aomine and I love all the characters in KNB but I have a special connection to these two characters. 

This story 'Leading U On' is based off a real personal story, I don't know how the guy is feeling so I'm struggling to write Aomine's POV, to clear any misunderstandings from occurring, I'd like to mention that what happened to Satsuki in the story is all made up, that isn't based off any experience, it's just to add more to her character, because I believe that happiest people // characters have suffered the most. 

This story is from my POV in this whole situation, so I'm slightly giving myself false hope if I were to write Aomine's character as someone who regrets their decision and wants to make up with y/n. 

I had plans to lead this story into a sad ending but I wanted to try to make it positive, to show that not every ending has to seem so sad, sometimes sad is good.

I really struggle to keep my stories short, because I like to add detail and sometimes it drags on making the story seem boring, I'm still trying to improve and I'd really appreciate any feedback you have, as long as they're worded nicely.

In the end I really appreciate the few people who read this story.. From the bottom of my heart I really love you guys, and I hope you will continue to support me with future stories.

But once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI, you're my comfort character and I honestly love you to the moon and back, I'm not exactly sure what made me so attached to you, but when your first appearance showed up in Episode 13, I couldn't help but just admire your confidence. Even though you're overconfident "the only one who can beat me is me," I can't help but just admire that. You had your reasons to why you became that kind of person, but I'm glad that in the end you were able to play while smiling again, and when you cried, even though it was happy tears, I teared up right after you. Seeing you makes me happy, and I couldn't thank you more, it's true I haven't known you for long, I tried to avoid anime as much as I could, because I didn't want to get obsessed  but I couldn't avoid my fate. But because of you, you helped me get back my old self, and I really can't thank you enough. 

Thank you so much, I love you to the moon and back around to wherever we can possibly go, happy birthday Aomine Daiki <3

- Daikiikhu <3

^^
I realised that my letter to him, sounded a bit like a story, if I ever get any idea that I seem to like, maybe I'll turn it into a story :)

But thank you to everyone.. 

Daikiikhu <3