Part 3

*recap*

But he froze in his steps, "why don't we play a little game with your lover," Momoi eyes widen, "n-no, you can't do anything to him, I-I won't let you," he bent down to her level.

"Now what could you possibly do when you're like this, but I'm quite impressed at how you managed to crawl all the way out here," he stood up and smiled creepily at her, "now time to make sure you stay down," he drew back his leg, getting ready to kick at her stomach again..

~~~

Author POV
He was getting ready to kick Momoi, she closed her eyes getting ready to brace herself for the blow, but she felt nothing she feared to open her eyes. She started to cry again, tears leaving her eyes, she couldn't stop, she was so afraid.

"Momoi-san, are you okay.." she recognised that voice.

"T-tetsu-kun," he helped her lean onto him supporting her upwards, she looked around and saw all her friends.. her previous team mates.. The Generation of Miracles.

Kuroko's eyes darkened as he looked over to Momoi's boyfriend.. ex-boyfriend who was being held by Aomine.

"Who the fuck are you people, who let you in my house!" Kuroko lifted Momoi off the ground, Kise picked up the shattered phone, the wallpaper was a picture of her and her now ex boyfriend.

"Aw Momoicchi, you shouldn't make someone so ugly your wallpaper, you should have a handsome model's face instead," and he did a pose, which made Momoi smile a little bit, but her expression was soon replaced with pain.

"But on another note, you're going to pay for what you did to our precious manager," Akashi stepped forward and looked at Momoi's state.

"Tetsuya, I think you should take Momoi to a hospital, we'll deal with this mortal." Kuroko nodded his head.

"Wait I know you.. you're Tetsuya Kuroko," Kuroko stopped and gave him one glance, "I don't know who you are, all I know is you hurt Momoi-san and I won't let you see the end of this, Aomine-kun, Akashi-kun, Midorima-kun, Kise-kun and Murasakibara-kun, he's all for you.. for now."

Kuroko went outside and looked at Momoi, who was starting to have trouble breathing, "T-tetsu.." "shh.. Momoi don't talk, I'll take you to the hospital."

A tear rolled out of his left eye, which couldn't be seen by Momoi,  who had shut her eyes and tried to focus on something other than the pain she was feeling. She slowly lost conscious, knowing she was now safe. 

~~~
Kuroko's POV
Why would someone so horrible do such a thing to their partner, I sat outside the surgery room, Momoi-san was rushed straight into surgery from internal bleeding and damaged organs. The thought that I let her return home to such a monster is unbearable. I feel like a terrible friend.

"Are you a family of Miss Momoi," a doctor walked up to me, holding a clipboard looking very serious. If I tell them I'm her friend they won't tell me anything, Akashi-kun is going to ask for a report as well..

"I'm her boyfriend," those words left my lips and it felt right yet so wrong. "Well, Miss Momoi has suffered immense damage to her stomach, and she's very weak, it would take weeks, months even for her to return to her original state. I'm also sorry to tell you that if you both every plan to have a baby, the chances would be very low, since her womb is too weak now, and can be dangerous for both her and the baby."

I was shocked to hear  the news, but slowly my face grew hot, I was mad, that monster just ruined her life. Momoi-san used to go on about how she wanted to have her own family one day, with little kids running around. 

"How is she now," I asked the doctor, he looked down at his clipboard flipping through, "she's doing a lot better now, it might take her a couple days before she wakes up."

I bowed thanking the doctor, I went into the room and saw her sleeping peacefully, her face was peaceful yet her body was covered in bandages and wires, she was being monitored constantly because of her situation. I left the hospital and returned to the house. I walked in and saw him kneeling before Akashi-kun who looked unamused.

"You're pathetic, you beg for mercy, where was mer.." Akashi went off at him calmly.

I walked over and kicked him. It made Akashi stop, he took a step back and let me take over.

"How many times did you kick her?" I lifted him by his collar. He didn't answer.

I dropped him and kicked him in the stomach. "You kicked her, to the point.." I gave him another kick, "she might never.." kick "be able," kick "to have," kick "kids!" I made sure the last kick was extra hard, using all my power.

Everyone gasped, the man on the ground gasped for air, he was struggling to breathe from the kicks I gave him, I walked over to him and made him face me. 

"I despise monsters like you, rot in hell."

Sirens started to go off, before I knew it I was handcuffed, and taken away.

*End*

*Back to Momoi in the bathroom*

~~~
Momoi's POV
I felt a hand on me, there was blood on it, I shoved it away and didn't dare look.

"No, no, no, GO AWAY!" I found my voice and shouted at the hand.

"Satsuki, it's me, Satsuki," I looked up and saw Dai-chan, he had dark circles around his eyes, he had a bruised face and a bad cut on his lip. I hugged him, tightly.

"I'm sorry.." he apologised. Why.

~~~
another ending.. sorry for the long updates, I lost motivation  but I saw how the views were slowly going up, and people started adding my story to their reading list. It made me so happy and I had to make sure I finish this story.

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed my story !!

Daikiikhu <3