#3

*Enjoy*

*Calebs POV*

Our mom has just told us that our new neighbours are coming over to go for a swim in the lake. Honestly I'm exited to meet them, mom said that they have kids and I hope that at least one is around my age.

We are homeschooled which makes it hard to make good friends but obviously Annie has her gym friends and Hayley has her too, I have my best friend Luke but I would like to have more than just one friend.

*t͟i͟m͟e͟s͟k͟i͟ ͟p*

I was playing Mario kart when I heard the doorbelle ring. "I'll get it!" I shouted, pausing my game and going towards the door.

And when I tell you I saw the most beautiful human,I mean it.

She is with her mum and what I think is her little sister. We locked eyes for a few seconds until Hayley appeared from behind me and ruined it. Really Hayley I was enjoying that!

"Mom, our new friends are here" she shouted

Mom came from behind the door, "welcome guys, come on in"

"Thank you Katie"her mom said. She turned to us "hello my name is Louise it's nice to meet you, these are my girls Ellie and Harper" she said point to each of them.

We all introduced ourselves and of course Annie couldn't help but mention gymnastics the first second she got to talk to Ellie.

"Hi my name is Caleb, sorry about Annie she loves gymnastics" I said scratching my neck. She makes me really nervous and I don't know why.

She giggles "it's fine, I actually love gymnastics,I'm level 7 but had to quit because we were moving here, but I'm thinking about starting again." She said.

Annie got so exited and said that she should start so they could be together. 

I really like how she is so sweet to my sisters, I barely know her but she already seems so sweet!

*******
[leave a comment and let me know what u think]