#13

*Enjoy*

*Ellie POV*

We arrived at Calebs house and we were greeted by all of them, we are the first ones here so my mom decided to go help Billy and Katie prepare the fireworks and cookout.

Hayley and Harp are out on the trampoline doing Hayley and Harp cam, which me and annie always do together. It's where you talk to the camera while doing some sort of gymnastic skill. I've gotten used to the camera, the only down part about it is I am constantly getting messages on Instagram asking if I'm Calebs girlfriend, which I wish I was, but I'm not.

Me, Annie and Caleb are playing mario cart, whoever loses has to swap and let them play the winner, so it's basically just me and Annie switching every 5 minutes.

More people have started to arrive,
Katie (Donnelly) and her brothers arrived not long after us, they were watching us play. After about 10 minutes Me, Annie and Katie decided to go up to Annie's room.

"So Ellie, how do you feel about my brother?" Annie asked giving her eyebrows a wiggle.

"You guys can't say anything, but I really like him". I said getting shy

"Wait really?!" She said shocked

"Yeah I actually really really like him." I said turning red

"Omg omg omg, this is awesome"She said with her hands up in the air

"Wait, why are you so excited?" I said confused.
I looked over at Katie and she looked at Annie confused as well.

Then Annie whispered something in Katie's ear, when she finished whispering Katie's face lit up. They both looked at each other then changed their faces trying to act cool.

"No reason" they both said

I looked at the weird "okay you guys are creeping me out now." I said getting up to leave still weirded out.

I left the room and heard giggling as soon as I closed the door. I walked down stairs and saw that food was ready.

"Ellie, there you are, I was looking for you"Caleb said walking over to me

"Sorry, I was with Annie and Katie, they were acting really weird" I said looking at him

His face dropped.

*Calebs POV*

My face dropped when I heard the words Annie and acting weird in the one sentence. I hope she didn't give anything away..

We were eating by the fire and cooking s'mores that's when I heard my mom.

"Fire works are starting!" She yelled

I took a deep breath.
"Ellie do u want to go to the dock and watch them together?" I asked hoping I didn't sound to nervous.

"Yeah I would love to, let's go" she said smiling and grabbing my hand. I looked back and saw everyone give me the thumbs up, I got so embarrassed, I guess my mom had told everyone.

Great even more pressure...

"It's beautiful isn't it" she asked looking at the sky.

"Not as beautiful as you" I said smiling at her, she looked at me and started to blush and cuddled into me.

So I thought it was the perfect time to do it, I took a deep breath and went for it.

"Ellie I need to tell you something" I said

She looked up at me "Anything" she said  sitting up and looking into my eyes which made me even more nervous.

"I really like you Ellie, like I really really like you. I've never felt like this before, I get this weird feeling in my stomach when I'm around you,"

I was cut of by her giggling
"I think that's called butterflies Caleb, and I feel exactly the same way, I've never met anyone like you before Caleb, you make me so nervous." She said smiling at me

"Oh thank god you feel the same way, I was scared I would lose you" I said hugging her.

"Of course I feel the same way silly, how could I not?" She laughed

That's when we heard clapping coming from behind us, I knew exactly what it was but Ellies head shot around. She looked back at me and with a big smile

"They knew about this?"she said still smiling

"Yep, I actually couldn't have done it without Hayley and Annie, they were the ones who help me set up the dock chairs just for this" I said laughing.

"No wonder Annie was acting so weird" she said looking behind her, laughing.

We began to walk over to all the others and and saw my mom filming. Annie and Hayley came running up to us, Hayley jumping on Ellie  and Annie jumping on me.

"Does this mean you are Calebs girlfriend?" Hayley asked looking at Ellie.

Their head shot to me, "I guess it does" I said smiling

Everyone stared cheering and clapping

Ellie smiled up at me and gave me the biggest hug "I'm so glad I have you Caleb" she whispered to me

"I'm glad I have you to Ellie"

******
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCHHHH
leave a comment 👇🏽😙