#8

*Enjoy*

*Ellie POV*

The movie had just finished, we are waiting for the room to clear out a little before leaving so there isn't to much traffic, mine and Calebs hands are still together.

I looked at him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek a little longer that the one I gave him just because the room was dark and it's hard to see.

I giggled and lay my head back on his shoulder.

"Okay let's go guys" Katie said

We all got up and headed to the car.

*in the car*

"Thanks for today, I had a great time guys" I said looking at Caleb

He gave me a sweet smirk knowing what I was referring too.

"You are very welcome sweetie" Katie said "you are welcome to come hang out with us any time".

*At home *

"Mom, I'm home!" I shout walking through the front door.

"Hey honey, how was the movies" she said smiling at me .

"It was great I had the best time" I said walking up the stairs.

*in Ellies room*

In got changed into my pjs, and decided to text Caleb.
******************^
*the texts*
Ellie: Hey bubba, I had fun tonight,
thank you x"

Caleb: I had so much fun to, I really enjoyed it x

Ellie: yeah, I was thinking we could hang out at your place tomorrow?x"

Caleb : sound good, goodnight short stuff x

Ellie: goodnight bubba x

*End of texts*
**********************
*Calebs POV*

"Hey mom?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yes honey" she said stirring the mac'n'cheese.

"I think I really like Ellie" I said, she turned to me and laughed

"Caleb you don't have to tell me that, it's obvious you like her" she said walking over to me.

"It is, how?" I asked

"I know my son, and I know when he likes a girl, I can tell by the way u get nervous around her and by the way u look at her."

"But mom what is she doesn't like me back, And what if she doesn't like me after she finds out what we do?" I asked looking at the ground

We vlog, we started vlogging when Hayley was around 2. Our channel is called bratayley , as much as I love doing it, some people don't like the idea of it, so I'm hoping that Ellie doesn't mind.

"Caleb I'm sure she likes you back, when she comes over tomorrow just tell her what we do and I'm sure she will be fine with it, or maybe she will like you even more" she said giving me a little nudge.

I giggled "okay, Thanks mommy, love you!" said giving her a hug.

*in Calebs room*

I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I shouted

Annie and Hayley barge in my room,
" wow guys what's wrong" I ask I shock.

"WeSawYouAndEllieHoldingHandsIn
TheMovies" they say at the same time, then looking at each other when they finish.

"We weren't going to say anything but we couldn't hold it any longer" Annie said out of breath, Hayley just nodded agreeing with Annie.

"Guys she was scared, it's no big deal" I said trying to play it off.

"She was scared of the Lego movie" Hayley asked with her hands on her hips and a serious face.

"Okay, okay, maybe we held hands but nothing else happ-"

"Oh and we also saw you kiss her on the cheek" Annie said with a smirk.

I was lost for words I didn't know what else to say.

"Fine, maybe I like her but you guys can't tell her. I mean it, I'm going to tell her about bratayley tomorrow and hope she takes it well. Then I will tell her I like her when the time is right." I said

They stood in shock then started jumping up and down.

"Caleb has a girlfriend, Caleb has a girlfriend"
They shouted walking out of the room.

I really hope they don't ruin it

*******
Hope you guys enjoyed the semi long chapter 😂more to come soon xo

Stay tuned