#10

*Enjoy*

*Ellies POV*

We are heading to six flags and I heard that Caleb and Annie's friends 'Sydney and Luke' are coming along with us. I'm really exited to meet them but kinda nervous at the same time, I love meeting new people but I'm scared that they won't like me.

Before we left, Caleb and Annie introduced me to the vlog, it was pretty weird and awkward but I'm sure I will get used to it.

"Caleb?" I said looking over to him

"Yeah" he said looking at me

"Do you think they will like me?"I ask nervously

"Who are u talking about?" He asked smiling

"Just your viewers" I asked

"Ellie, how could they not like you? Your amazing inside and out, but I'm sure there will be the very rare viewer that will try to put you down but I won't let it get to you, okay?" He said

He is so good with his words he always knows how to make me feel good.

"Okay, thanks" I said smiling and putting my head on his shoulders.

*Calebs POV*

Ellie just asked me if she thinks our viewers will like her, I mean how could they not. I'm sure that there will be a few 9 year olds who might dislike her because they always ask me to date them and all that weird stuff, they might get a little jealous.

But I like Ellie, she's the only one.

*Ellies POV*

We got out of the car, Annie and Hayley ran over to Sydney and Luke's car, me and Caleb followed close behind, Katie was vlogging it all.

"SYDNEY!" Annie and Hayley shouted giving her a hug

I came up behind them.

"Hey Sydney my name is Ellie" I said with a smile and giving her a hug

"Heyy, I've heard a lot about you, especially from Caleb if you know what I mean." She nudged me and winked

I laughed and felt myself burning up. I went over to meet Luke who was talking to Caleb.

"Hi Luke, I'm Ellie" I said hugging him

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Caleb has talked ALOT about you" he said

I laughed and turned to Caleb, he looks a little mad almost as if he was jealous. I looked at him and gave him a smile then grabbed his hand and we all walked into six flags together.

My mom and harp are already in there so we met up with them and decided to go on some rides.

All the big kids went on rollercoasters. Me, Sydney and Annie were on one cart and Caleb and Luke were on the other, they were facing each other so we were basically on it together.

Caleb looks really scared I look over to him and mouthed "you scared, scaredy-cat?"

He looked at me and laughed and mouthed back "you wish".

It was really fast we were bumping into each other while laughing and screaming.

We got off and had to go watch Hayley and harp on the merry-go-round, they were to little to go on the big rides like us but they really enjoyed it.

Luke is being really sweet, he bought me a Cotten candy and a soda. we were all sitting on picnic tables eating our snacks, I was talking to Luke about anything and everything, he is really sweet.

*Calebs POV*

I have to admit I'm getting pretty jealous. Luke is all over Ellie, he even bought her a Cotten candy before I could! She is laughing and looking like she is enjoying it, but maybe he is just being friendly with her. I probably shouldn't assume things.

*Ellies POV*

It's time to head off I gave Sydney and Luke a hug the are actually really nice, I can definitely tell that me, Annie and Sydney are going to be best friends already. And Luke is so kind I really like him but definitely not the way I like Caleb.

👇🏽Leave a comment please👇🏽
Thanks for reading