#4

*Enjoy*

*Ellies POV*

Me and Caleb are really getting along, Annie Hayley and harp are out on the trampoline waiting for us to get into the lake.

I decided to go to get take my clothes of because I had my bathing suit on underneath, Caleb went to get changed once he came out he came over and sat beside me on the grass.

"I like your bathing suit" he said not wanting to look at me, I giggled, it's clear he is nervous, "thanks Caleb, you ready to jump in?" I said getting up from the grass. "Race you!" He said with a smirk.

"Hey! That's cheating!". Is shouted running after him. We got to the dock out of breath. "On the count of three" I said grabbing his hand. "One!" "Two!" "THREE!" We said together as we jumped in hand in hand.

We came up for air a little bit closer that I expected, clearly he didn't expect it either. We looked in each others eyes for a short amount of the time before we were interrupted by three big splashes from our littles sisters.

We cleared or throats and backing away from each other both a little embarrassed. But I definitely enjoyed the short time and I really hope he did too.

We all had fun on the rafts together, we played a game we're the last one standing wins. Me and Caleb teamed up on the girls and got them off first so it was just us two on the raft.

"Ready to lose?" I asked sounding very confident.

"In your dreams short stuff" he said with the biggest smirk that gave me butterflies.

I was too carried away by just staring at him in awe that I completely forgot about the game, next thing I know I'm in the water, when I come up, I hear Caleb laughing.

"Oh your dead!" I said pointing at him.

He jumped off the raft and I swam after him. We continued to play until we got called in by our mothers.

"Guys, Its time for Ellie and Harp to head home!" Shouted Katie from the porch.

We all groaned obviously not wanting to leave,
We got inside and our moms decided we could have more time together just until we all dried off.

Me and Caleb sat of the couch pretty close to each other, piper on my lap and winny on calebs, he started calling Winnie names and messing around with her and I laughed.

"Sooo..today was fun" Caleb said sitting back on the couch.

"Yeah it really was" I said looking at him. He gave me a smile, I smiled back.

"We should do it again" we said at the same time. We laughed and both of us blushed really badly.

We exchanged numbers and then it was time for us to go home. I gave everyone a hug then It came to Caleb, he hugged me and whispered in my ear."Text me later".

"I will" I said probably looking like a tomato by now.

And that's when i knew I officially had a crush on Caleb....

*****
[what do u guys think so far?]