7. Tell Me What You Want

Harry's POV:

An inhuman growl escaped my lips as I kicked the door to my flat open, throwing my keys and jacket across the room. Never, not once in my life had a girl said “no” to me. She was mine. 

My temper threatened to climb to the surface, teasing its way up, checking each fallen barrier for resistance. Blood boiled just below the surface of my skin. The pressure that had built up below my hips had only continued to build, vying for my immediate attention.

"God Dammit." I ripped my t-shirt over my head and hurled it against the wall. My skin burned with the absence of hers. Her perfume clung to the air around me, suffocating me, reminding me of her denial. I couldn't breathe without the gaping whole inside of me growing wider and wider. Stripping away the rest of my clothing as I tore through the flat, I stopped in front of the shower. Not even bothering to wait for it to heat up, I spun the valve and icy water blasted down. I swore it never touched my skin. I didn't feel a thing. It was as if it evaporated in the air around me. Closing my eyes, I stood in the freezing torrent, struggling to breathe. My lungs burned from the frigid water and my muscles were beginning to convulse as a way to fight off the cold. Slamming my fist against the wall, I tried to block out the fantasies that spun through my mind, teasing me, tormenting me with the reality that they hadn't happened and probably never would.

*Begin Fantasy*

I heard the soft splash of wet feet padding into the walk-in shower, hesitating every couple of steps. I stayed where I was, splaying my hands out against the cool tile, gripping it as whoever it was came closer.

Small, hot hands, tentative in their movement, pressed softly against my back, I went rigid.

“What do you want?” I growled, glaring at the ground as frigid water poured down around me.

“You.” My Angel. Her voice was so soft I barely heard it over the spraying water. One tiny hand tugged on my shoulder, begging me to face her, slowly I obliged.

“What do you want?” I asked again, my voice gruff as my anger threatened to over take me. I took her petite form into my hands, shaking her slightly when she didn’t answer. Wide, malachite orbs peered innocently up at me, fear brimming just below the surface.

“You, Harry, I want you.” Two warm pinpoints of flesh brushed gently against me, tempting me, begging me, her breasts grazing my chest, as she watched me with those bright, spellbinding eyes. My gaze hungrily devoured every inch of her, heart beating out its frantic rhythm. My breath caught as her hands, hesitant and feather soft travelled up my stomach, branching out over my shoulders, running softly down my arms. Chills raced up and down my spine, inspired by the seductive innocence of her touch. 

My hands lashed out, throwing her up against the tiled wall, crushing my body up against hers. She winced as her head made solid contact with the tiles but she didn’t break the kiss. The space between us vanished as she crushed her body against mine, hands tangling in my hair. I gripped her tighter as she dug the small crescents of her nails into my scalp. 

Breathless, she broke away, my name falling repeatedly from her parted lips. Fire coursed through me. She was so fragile and soft, every time I moved I thought I would break her slight trembling form. Her body moved so naturally against mine, dipping and curving to fit my own, my perfect match.

“Say... it,” She gasped, throwing her head back, cupping my face in her hands so that I was forced to meet her gaze.

“You’re mine.” She held my gaze for a second more, before crushing her lips against my own, arms wrapping tight around my neck, pulling me down to her level.

Arms sliding easily around her, she wrapped her legs around me as I lifted her up, lips traveling over her chest and collarbone. 

She moaned as my hands dug into her tender flesh, pulling on it, their violence a stark contrast to the gentle kisses teasing their way up her neck. Bright lines marked the paths that my nails had etched into her skin, marking her, beautiful red tattoos, spreading out over her entire body. Her small hands knotted in my hair, pulling harder and harder as she fought the urge to cry out. 

Grinning, I watched her. The Angel’s breath came in short strangled gasps as my touch moved down, teasing her, eliciting soft moans, her face flushing with bight, heated colour.

“H-Harry, p-please,” she stumbled over her words, her body pressed hard against the cool tile, her nails digging into my flesh. I ignored her entreaty, hands moving with skilled fluidity, reducing the girl in my arms to a trembling shell.

She bit her lip to stifle the moan I knew longed to burst free from her chest. A dark chuckle escaped me as my lips returned to her skin. Dark red flowers bloomed wherever my mouth touched, marking her as mine. She was mine and mine alone. Whimpers of painful pleasure racked her chest, my name whispered through swollen lips…

*End Fantasy*

“Gah!” I slammed my fists up against the cold tiles, the spell broken by the incessant buzzing of my mobile. What the hell had she done to me? The shower hadn’t helped at all, if anything it had only made the cravings worse. Fury coursed through my veins, unquenched by the shower’s glacial waters. My mobile kept vibrating. wrapping a towel around my waist I punched the receive button, a curse already forming on my lips.

“What?” I snarled.

“Whoah, easy there, Haz. I was just checking in, you kind of disappeared on us last night,” Lou hedged. I raked a hand through my sopping curls, glancing at the clock by my bed. 8:00 A.M.

‘Yeah, something... came up,” I said, already beginning to search for an excuse, “Hey, look, I have to go, I’ll talk to you later.” Before he could respond I killed the line, typing out a new message. 

Miss me yet, Angel? 

Smirking, I clicked the send button, locking the phone, tossing it onto the bed. Removing the towel from my waist, I pulled on a pair of black Calvin Klein boxers, shaking dripping water from my hair. I stepped into a pair of charcoal joggers before throwing myself onto the bed, flipping onto my stomach, mobile held in front of my face. The glowing screen announced that I didn’t have any new messages. I gritted my teeth. She would learn to answer when I called... eventually.

Jumping up, I shoved my mobile deep into my front pocket,glaring out the window at the people bustling around below me. A flash of red caught my eye. Two girls ran by, one had short ginger curls and the other a long ebony ponytail. I could’t see her face but something inside of me knew. It was her. Retrieving the device, I punched the call button, watching as the jogging form slowed, cocking her head to the side before punching a button on her headset. The line went immediately to voicemail.

A/N: Muahahahahaha engaging in the feels!!!! guys please help me get more reads/votes/comments on here!!!! Please spread Strings around! I'm dying here!!!! thank y'all so much for baring with me while i go through all of these changes!!!! I'm so sorry to keep confusing all of my loyal readers! I love you all so much!!!! thank you loves!!!! -Elle