9. Fangirls

Cassie's POV:

“Hands off,” A familiar voice growled. Flinching, my head darted up, gaze traveling up Harry’s intimidating height. His forest eyes burned as he glared down at Stirling, towering over him, his large frame casting the blonde haired boy in shadow.

“What the hell?” I cried at the same time as Stirling got to his feet.

“Excuse me?” He laughed, clearly oblivious to the fact that Harry’s large hands were balled into quivering fists.

“Okay you have got to chill,” I huffed, scraping my chair back across the wood flooring. The shaking began to spread, Harry’s entire form trembling with barely contained rage.

“Okay, Sterling, thank you so much for... for everything,” I rushed, shrugging out of his jacket, “You,” I turned to glare at Harry, “Come with me.” Before either of them had a chance to protest I yanked on Harry’s arm, doing my damnedest to drag him out of the cafe and away from Stirling.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I cried the second we were around the corner from the shop.

“Answer your goddamn phone when I call you.” He growled, eyes dark as night.

“What the fuck? No! You have no right to tell me what to do?”

“Yes. I. Do.” He measured out each word, throwing me back up against the wall, “You’re mine.” Forcefully, he crushed his lips to mine.

Using all of my strength, I pushed him off of me, wiping the back of my hand across my mouth, “No, I’m not. Stay away from me, Harry.” I turned, stalking away from him, my terror peaking.

“Where do you think you’re going?” His deep voice sounded in my ear as he caught hold of my waist, dragging me back into the shelter between the buildings.

“Well for starters I’m going to get as far as I fucking can from the psychopathic pop-star that’s stalking me!” I yelled, invading his line of vision, pushing myself up on my tiptoes. Green eyes burned into mine as he fought to choose his words.

“I’m not stalking you.” He growled

“Oh, so checking up on me every five minutes and then coming to look for me when I don’t answer, that’s perfectly normal for people who don’t even know each other?” When he didn’t answer I continued, “Is it so hard for Harry Styles to believe that its possible that someone doesn’t love him-?”

“Jesus Christ!” He hissed, clapping his hand down tight over my mouth, effectively cutting me off, “Are you trying to get us killed?”

“Whhhh ddd kkk?” I yelled, my voice muffled by his iron grip. Glaring at him, I remembered a self defense class my mother had dragged me to the summer before my freshman year of college. Biting down as hard as I could, I drove my teeth into his hand. 

He howled in pain, clutching his hand to his chest, “Goddammit! What the fuck was that for!”

“Quit being a pussy,” I growled, dragging my hand across my mouth, “You aren’t going to die. You aren’t even bleeding.”

“You just bit me?”

“It will stop hurting in a minute,” I rolled my eyes, pushing past him towards the street. He moved to block my path yet again, “Really? Do you want me to bite you again?”

“Why the hell did you bite me in the first place?”

“What would you do if some rando came up and attacked you?”