Vol. 2: Ten

VOL. 2: CHAPTER TEN

     Light snores coming from my left had me peaking an eye open, as subtle as possible

     Light snores coming from my left had me peaking an eye open, as subtle as possible. The firm hand holding onto my waist tightened its grip, while my cheeks began to redden while recalling the very long night I'd had with the spent boy next to me. I felt an ache run down my back, the soreness fueling a pain felt groan to slip from my lips.

Sitting up on my elbows, I turned to see if Jeremiah was still as sleepy as he was a few minutes ago. And to my surprise, he was. Light freckles dotted his flustered cheeks and nose, his shoulders still glistening with sweat. I was glad to see he'd had a good time.

Because I for one, did not.

There just isn't anything that sexy about having a guy repeatedly jam himself into you at an unpleasantly fast pace as you try and kindly ask him to go slower. Then, he spends the next hour and a half apologizing for not giving you a good time, because he just doesn't do this that often.

Jeremiah was a nice guy, I'd give him that. But that was such a load of crap.

After about our a third round of nothing but him grunting and groaning lowly into my ear about how good I felt, I finally pushed at his chest and sent him a solemn smile.

"Thank you for this," I'd said, watching as pride joy overtook their boyish features. "It was really something."

Then, he rolled over and proceeded to soothe himself to sleep in my very, very small bed. Yes, I was new to the whole hooking up thing and had only lost my virginity a few months ago, but I knew the experience shouldn't have been anything like this.

I poked a finger at his chest, watching as it left a pale imprint on his artificially tanned skin. "Jeremiah," I whispered, trying to get him to awaken from his deep slumber, "Jeremiah, you need to wake up."

Peeking a look at my alarm clock, I'd seen that I only had about an hour and a half before my midterm would begin. Which meant I didn't have any time for another study session. Jeremiah groaned, then parted his lips to let out a yawn.

Then, his eyes finally peeled themselves open, and looked at me like I was the best he'd ever have. Which I'd better be, after a night like last night. He reached out a heavy hand, and placed it on my still reddened check, his thumb brushing the skin beneath my eye softly.

Which even after last night, brought a soft feeling to the pit of my stomach.

"Good morning," he spoke lowly, the raspiness of his voice bringing a light flutter to my inner thighs. "You look beautiful."

I bit onto my bottom lip, watching as his light brown eyes darted down to look. And in that moment, I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to have a familiar pair of green eyes looking at me like that. How would that feel?