𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐹𝑢𝑛| 𝑅𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛

(Basically this is gonna be some really kinky shit btw I'm horrible asf at punctuation.)

Warnings: Oral (male receiving), Choking, rough rafe, daddy kink ofc, being caught, etc

Summary: Your mad due to rafe not hanging out with you as often so you decide to ignore him and....

You were home alone and tanning by your pool when you hear the garden gate open only to reveal your boyfriend, Rafe Cameron.

  "Y/n where the fuck have you been and why have you been ignoring my calls?" He asked in a deep tone, only for you to reply by glancing at him and glancing back to the magazine you were reading.

 "Y/n I'm not in the mood to mess around." He said. Looking down at you, harshly.

 Once again you ignored him, continuing to read your magazine. He walked over to you, flipping you over onto your back. You yelped at the sudden movement as he got ontop of you and wrapped his hand around your neck, slightly choking you.

 You moaned at the feeling, god you loved it when he was rough with you. He leaned down and roughly kissed you, still pinning you down to the concrete. You kissed him back, obviously having nothing else to do.

 He pulled you up and brought you to your knees, unbuckling his belt and pulling out his cock. "You gonna suck daddy's cock like a good girl baby?" 

You eagerly nodded, taking his cock in your had, stroking your hand up and down his length a few times, causing him to let out a soft moan. You wrapped your lips around the tip of his cock, twirling your tongue around it. 

He reacted by grabbing you by your hair and lightly tugging. You slowly went farther down his length and used your hand for the parts you couldn't fit in your mouth. He then decided to take full control and grabbing your hair harshly and quiet literally face fucking you.

 You began to rub your clit though your panties as you did this, causing you to moan against his cock.

  "Did daddy say you could touch yourself, you've been a bad girl. Only good girls deserve rewards, prove to me that you can be a good girl and maybe I'll reward you." He grunted a bit as he continued.

 Right as he was about to reach his high, the fence gate opened again. There stood your very angry father and very disappointed mother.
Oh boy....

HEY YALL LMAOOO THIS WAS INTERESTING TO WRITE ANYWAYS IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS LET ME KNOW. -Abby

Word count: 448