𝑉𝑖𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑛 -𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑚𝑓 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛

(i finally decided to update 😍, I have like a bunch of other requests to do but this was one of them so live laugh love. plus im sorry if this is too short as usual. oh im back, i thought of this idea like two months ago. fun fact if you saw the AN i got back with ny ex bf!!! then we broke up again but i have a new boyfriend so live laugh love)

⚠️ Warnings⚠️ : Sub Rafe, Dom y/n, Unprotected sex, Virgin rafe, kinky shit, and unedited work

You held his hand as you ran down the halls in your apartment complex, looking back at him. His dirty blonde hair had been in his face, he didn't care though. You eagerly opened the door of your apartment and led him in, throwing your purse and keys on the floor while kicking off your heels.

You grabbed his hand and led him to your room, once you got there you closed the door behind him and kissed him. You had pressed him against the wall, your hands finding themselves in his hair.

You both started to strip, before beginning to make out again. You two eventually found yourselves on the bed, you straddling his hips. You teasingly grinded against him, making him give a satisfied moan. You lined him up to your entrance, taking a deep breath before sinking down.

You two both moaned loudly as you started gaining a pace and bouncing. "F-fuck.." He whimped, causing you to increase your speed. He held your hips as you started grinding as you bounced.

You leaned down while kissing his neck and leaving hickies, causing him to groan. You began to run your hand up and down his abs, tracing them as you bounced faster.

You two made eye contact as you kept your pace, continuing to tease him with your hand. You felt a familiar knot in your stomach signaling you'd cum soon, he dug his nails into your hips, signaling the same.

You began going faster causing him to lean his head back and groan as he came deep inside of you. You practically came on signal with him, finally stop and trying to catch  your breath.

He looked up at you, panting with his face all red while some of his hair was stuck to his forehead but you didn't care because this man is so mf hot.

You kissed him once last time before pulling him out of you, causing you both to moan. You smiled as you laid down on his chest.

(It's been SOOO long since I've updated but I started this ages ago but didn't finish it, however me and my bf are still together. So that's yummy but lowkey I'm debating on shifting again which is why I wrote this, to give me motivation. but honestly I'm drained bc I've had finals all week, not to mention I'm going to summer school but we ain't speak about that..)

word count: 504