𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 |𝑃𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑

(Hey whores, your favorite bitch is finally writing this but it might be short bc idk what to write and will probs start out with smut so sorry about that. Anyways I might get carried away and make it long, not sure yet)

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Seggs ofc, sub pope cause ik he would be the biggest sub out there, riding, Unprotected sex, and maybe some praising, and unedited work ofc

There's a first time for everything right? At least thats what you always say, but at this moment you were currently making out with your longtime bestfriend.

You don't know how it started you just knew you were loving it. You were currently ontop of him and kissing him as he held your hips. You pulled away for a second so both of you could undress.

You began pulling off your shirt while pope on the other hand had his off already and was pulling down his pants. You unhooked your bra and threw it somewhere in his room along with your shirt.

He pulled out his length then helped you pull off your shorts and panties. You crawled back ontop of him and kissed him for a few moments before adjusting his tip at your entrance.

He held your hips and you slowly slid down his member, causing you both to moan. You had waited a minute to adjust before beginning to bounce up and down on his cock.

"Oh my god y/n, your so perfect. My god-" He groaned as you picked up your pace. He continued to praise you like that for a few more moments.

You continued to moan at the feeling of him filling you up with his cock, it was as if you two were puzzle pieces that fit together perfect.

You felt a knot form in your stomach as you continued, the faster you went the tighter the knot got. After a few moments you felt yourself reach your high and cum on his length.

A few moments he also reached his high and came all over your walls however you were too caught up in your pleasure you didn't notice.

He pulled himself out of you as you laid down on his chest, him wrapping his arms around your body. You don't know how long you two stayed like that but then you remembered waking up not feeling the warmth below you anymore.

You saw him up and getting dressed. "This won't ruin our friendship right?" You giggled a bit. "No pope, it'll only make it better" You smiled as he sat next to you.

God how you wished he didn't call it a friendship.

(OKAY THIS CHAPTER WASNT TOO LONG OR TOO SHORT BUT IT WAS KINDA BORING AND IM SORRY BESTIES.) -Abby

Word count: 467