𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑒 |𝐵𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦

(OKAY IK I SAID ID WRITE KIE AND POPE FIRST BUT I CHANGED MY MIND BC I LOVE BARRY SM AND IVE HAD A CRUSH ON HIM SINCE S1 CAME OUT LMAOO. Plus I got bored asf bc I remade one of my barry edits I made last year and added some flash to it for fun. )

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Drugs ofc, Mentions of the reader being a virgin, Music playing during seggsy time ofc bc that shit is hot, ofc sex, Oral (male receiving), also this will probably be shit bc I feel like ik but also don't how barry would act, language, maybe some dirty talk? I LITERALLY THINK OF EVERYTHING ON THE SPOT WHILE WRITING AND HONESTLY RN IDK WHAT IKA WRITE BUT WE WILL SEE. ALSO THE READER IS 19 AND RAFES TWIN SISTER, also barry having a big asf dick 😍

You had got out of your car, glancing at the trailer infront of you. As you walked up you heard faint music playing.

You knocked on the door and waited as you heard some noise in the trailer and the music stop.

"Doors open." He said from inside the trailer. You walked in and saw barry on the couch, smoking a joint.

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at you. "Country clubs sister, y/n right?"

"Yep that's me alright." He smirked a bit and sat up. "I've heard alot about you from country club"

"I feel honored to be talked about." You said sarcastically with a grin. "I like you already, anyways what ya need?"

"Well rafe mentioned your a dealer and my old dealer recently moved to Charleston so I need some weed, desperately. " You said while leaning on the wall. "You got money for that pretty girl?"

You blushed at the nickname as you opened your bag and pulled out a envelope with cash. You tossed him the envelope and closed your bag. He caught it and opened it, looking at the cash. His eyes widened slightly and mumbled.

"Damn girl, that's alot. Good to know you come through the first time." You smiled slightly and blushed a bit at the same time.

"Alr, lemme go get it." He walked off to which you thought was his room and grabbed a black bag, pulling out the bag of Marijuana.

He walked back out and handed the bag which you took and put in your pocket. "Ya know, I really hope you stop by more often here"

"I feel honored, thank you. See you later druggie" You laughed and walked out.

A few weeks passed from the time you met Barry but yet you found yourself going to his house very often either for company or weed. Over the weeks you two have had small flirting and teasing but not much though yet, until today.

You were sitting on his couch, sharing a joint with him and playing truth or dare as "White Wedding" by Billy Idol played. "Truth or dare pretty girl?"

"Truth." He smirked and leaned forward a bit. "Are you a virgin?" You didn't say anything so he took your silence as a yes. He snickered a bit and leaned back. "Okay druggie, truth or dare?"

"Dare." You thought for a moment. "I dare you toooo- uh- OOOH I KNOW. I dare you to-" You were cut off by him crashing his lips onto yours.

You almost instantly kissed him back as he grabbed your hips, pulling you closer. You two continued to kiss for another two minutes before he pulled off your shirt and pants.

You had also pulled off his shorts and tank top as he began to kiss your neck, surely leaving hickies on purpose. "Gonna be a good girl for me?" You eagerly nodded as he began  to kiss your breasts and taking your bra off while at it.

He began to play with your nipples and occasionally kiss one of them. He eventually stopped and pulled down your underwear and rubbed your clit for a few seconds causing you to moan as he pulled out his length.

He teased your entrance for a second before thrusting into you without warning casting you to moan loudly. He grabbed your wrist and held them above your head as he thrust into you. "You like that my dirty little slut?"

You couldn't answer due to the pleasure you were in so you nodded instead. He chuckled as his thrusts got deeper and harder, truly rearranging your organs. "You feel me in your stomach pretty girl?"

He leaned his head back, continuing to thrust into you. You moaned and looked at your stomach, seeing a faint bulge moving in your stomach. You moaned at the sight of it, closing your eyes and leaning your head back.

"Open your pretty little eyes while I fuck you, my little slut." You instantly opened your eyes and kept eye contact as he continued to thrust faster and harder. You felt the knot in your stomach, knowing you were to cum soon.

His thrust stayed the same, Fast and hard. Suddenly the knot snapped and you moan loudly while reaching your high. "BARRY." He smirked and pulled out after you came, pulling you up to your knees. Your face was directly infront of his cock, you looked up at him.

"All you have to do is suck pretty girl, alr?" You nodded and put the tip of his cock in your mouth, slowing sliding down more. He had let out a moan as you put his entire length down your throat.

You had tears streaming down your cheeks while gagging every few seconds. He decided to grab the back of your head, gently and take control by thrusting his cock into your mouth as you kept eye contact with him.

Quite literally face fucking you, his thrusts got weaker and slopplier as he reach his high, cumming in your throat. You swallowed, not knowing what else to do. He smirked at you. "Good girl." You smiled to your self, proud you satisfied him.

He laid next to you and pulled you ontop, laying you on his chest. You smiled at the fact. "That was fun druggie." He looked at you. "Sure was pretty girl." He smirked.

Maybe I'm glad I switches dealers...

(HEY LMFAO SO IVE LITERALLY BEEN WRITING THIS ALL DAY LIKE SINCE 10 AM AND ITS NOW 11: 50 PM LMAOOO. ANYWAYS ILL PROBABLY DO MY POPE AND KIE ONE AFTER THIS, IM SORRY I DID BARRY BEFORE THEM I JUST RLLY LOVE HIM. ALSO IF YOU GOT A NOTIFICATION THAT THIS WAS PUBLISHED, I PUBLISHED IT IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING IT BY ACCIDENT LMAO. ALSO ITS VERY UNEDITED BTW.) -Abby

Word count: 1125