𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒- 𝑗𝑗 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑘

(Another request ofc, havent wrote this shit in a while)

⚠️Warnings ⚠️: JJ fucks the attitude outta you, lowkey creamie pie and breeding kink, Unprotected sex, dirty talk, and fingering

Your were getting ready to go on a picnic date with your boyfriend jj, doing your hair in the bathroom as jj got ready in your room. You had been grumpy and miserable all day from lack of sleep, which causes you to have an attitude. You walked out of the bathroom, jjs eyes instantly on you.

You walked to your bed, grabbing your purse. "Let's go already." You said, just wanting to leave the house. "Calm down princess, I'm almost ready." He said while putting on his signature hat. You groaned, annoyed and sat on the bed, dramatically. He looked at you, slightly annoyed himself. "What's with that attitude of yours?" You looked at him, rolling your eyes. "I don't have a attitude, your just dramatic."

He raised his eyebrows at you and shook his head before walking over towards you. "Well whatever it is, im not liking it.". You rolled your eyes, getting up and going to walk out the door. "Where do you think your going sweetheart?". He grabbed your arm and pulled you back, sitting you on the bed. "Im trying to leave because your slow ass is taking its time." JJ had looked at you with an expression you havent seem before on him, anger but also lust.

"Our friends can wait, im going to make sure you know your place and not give me that attitude." He grabbed your ankles and pulled you to the edge of the bed, looking down at you while his hand held your chin. His cold metallic ring pressed against your jawline as he held it. "Do your worst." You said, un phased but secretly liking this version of him.

He slowly ran his hands down the fabric of your shirt before ripping it quite literally off your body and throwing it onto the ground. Right as you were about to protest and scream at him, he had kissed you rough. He kept his one hand on your chin and the other he had on the back of your neck, pulling you into the kiss. His tongue broke through your lips as he kissed you, causing you to slightly bite his lower lip in response.

JJ groaned, running his hand down your back and unclipping your bra with one hand and pulling it off your body and onto the floor with your torn shirt. JJ went to town and wasted to time to begin kissing your breasts and sucking around your nipple. He left deep purple hickies in spots for his eyes only as he went on. As he did that, his hand that was on your chin began to run down your stomach and to your pants that slid right off of you. He had pushed your panties to the side as he ran his hands through your folds, finding your clit.

He began to rub your clit with his thumb, while is ring and middle finger found your entrance. He had used your wettness as lube before thrusting his fingers into you and curling them. You moaned and threw your head back in pleasure, laying down on the bed. He used this as a chance to crawl ontop of you and get a new angle with fingering you. He curled his fingers repeatedly in your entrance, his thumb still circling your clit.

His mouth was still latched to your breasts and leaving more dark hickies and love bites across them. He had began pumping his fingers in and out of you instead of the curling. You had arched your back, lifting it ever so slightly off the bed as his fingers pumped in and out of you repeatedly. His cold metallic ring on his free hand ran down your waist, giving you chills. You began to feel that familiar knot begin to form in your stomach, biting your lip and clenching around his fingers.

JJ had noticed your actions and instantly pulled his hands out and licked them clean before you could cum. You looked at jj, irritated. "JJ what the fuck." You stared daggers at him. "Dont worry darling, im not leaving you hanging." He said as he began unbuckling his belt, grabbing both of your wrists and wrapping the belt around it so you couldn't escape.

"sorry sweetheart, you cant cum until your on my cock." You basically drooled at this sentence, staring at jj as he undid his blue jeans. He had pulled off his white tee shirt and thrown it in the various pile of your clothes. You had stared at his abs, curiously running your hand down them. "Maybe sometime you can ride them, not today though." You smirked a bit after he said that, picturing yourself grinding against his abs (thats for another time tho😉). As you snapped back into reality you saw jj, his cock already out. It had sprung outta his boxers and laid on his lower stomach, just above his belly button.

He had spit on his hand, stroking his cock with it to lubricate it. He had walked closer to you, lining his tip against your entrance. "Please jj i need you." You begged and with no second thought jj thrusted into you. His hands wrapped around your waist as he went slow at first so you could get used to it. As you began to moan JJ sped up. You had wrapped your legs around him as he thrusted into you, his dick touching your g spot every thrust.

Your hands found themselves in JJs hair, tugging on his blonde locs as he buried his face your neck while thrusting. His thrusting had gotten faster and deeper as time progressed, he began leaving dark hickies in the crook of your neck.

Your moans had gotten louder to the point that the whole neighborhood probably heard you as JJ kept going (pussy destroying). His thrusts began getting quicker and sloppier, indicating he was close. On the other hand the knot in your stomach began to form quickly.

"fuck y/n, gonna fill you up with my kids." he grunted into your ear as he got closer to his release. That statement from him pushed you over the edge, the knot snapping. As you came you clenched around jjs cock, triggering his orgasm at the same time as your. Knocking the wind out of you two as you both came down from your highs, panted and quick breathes coming from the two of you.

JJ pulled out and laid down on you, his head on your chest as your hands played in his hair. You pulled a blanket over the two of your naked bodies as you cuddled with eachother.

"i think we are gonna have to rain check."

(sooo its been a minute since ive updated and yes ik its been a whole ass year, if ima be so fr this has been in my drafts the whole time. im sorry yall ive had no motivation and also shit might be messed up im mad tired rn. but i wrote this at 2 am so yolo i hope yall enjoyed) - abby

- 1215 words