𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡| 𝑅𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛

(Hey whores I'm back, anyways its been a bit since I've done this. This originally was gonna be a Ward one lmfao btw this hasn't been edited so dont mind typos or anything. )

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Unprotected sex, in a car, dirty talk, spanking, fingering, overstimulation, and Choking.

Rafe Cameron.

Son of one of the richest men in the obx.

You aren't exactly sure how this began but what you do recall is, you had been at the country club one day with your friends. You caught him glancing at you as he talked to his friends who apparently to practically be glued to his hips at time. (nah bc they are half the time.)

All though you had a boyfriend who you currently weren't getting to along with, you two both managed and decided to keep it your little secret.

He would spoil you and you'd repay him in different ways... But you two were both happy and satisfied during this affair. However this certain night might have just been the best you two have had together so far.

You were sitting in the passengers seat of his car, bags from the previous stores you went to beforehand against your legs. His hand rested on your inner thigh and tracing circles with his thumb on your skin, as he drove.

You were playing with the hem of his jacket sleeve as he continued. Suddenly you felt a hand slip into your undergarments, toying with your folds. You gasped and looked at him. "Rafe you're driving, not right now."

"Well I don't have to be." With that he pulled over the car, parking in a empty parking plot. He looked at your before looking back at the backseat, signaling for you to get in. You hurried as you jumped over the seat and into the back.

He got out of the car for a moment, getting into the backseat and slamming the door in anticipation. He instantly kissed you, grabbing the back of your neck. With his other hand, he held your wrists above your head.

You moaned slightly as he began to grind on your clothed clit. He pulled your dress off and over your head, attacking your chest with his lips. You had your arms in his hair as he did.

"You like that don't you?" He snickered, pulling down your panties. He ran his through your folds."God I make you so wet, dont i?" You had moaned in response, causing him to smirk. His fingers made their way to your clit, toying with that.

You arched your back, looking up at the ceiling. "Eyes over here baby." You looked up at him, keeping eye contact as he traced 8's on your clit.

You leaned your head back slightly, moaning. He suddenly pulled his hand away, he shifted and sat up slightly. He pulled out his hard cock out of his pants, stroking it a few times.

He looked at you, teasing your slit with the tip of his cock. You whined slightly, getting inpatient. "So fucking needy for my cock, aren't you?" You moaned in response.

"Answer me." He wrapped his hand around your throat. "Yes." You gasped, you weren't sure if it was because you were shocked by his sudden movement or the fact you could barely breathe.

He loosened his grip a bit, thrusting into you without warning. You moaned loudly, throwing your head back. His thrusts began progressively getting faster and deeper.

"You take me so well baby." He groaned as he continued. Your moans only got louder. You could swear the car was shaking with each one of his thrusts.

He lifted your legs over your shoulder, getting a new angle. His cock met your cervix, bumping into it with every thrust. You dug your nails into his biceps, causing him to groan. You knew you were a mess at the moment, mascara smugged, lip stick smudged and over lining your lips. Your hair was definitely a mess, but you also knew he loved seeing you like this.

You felt the familiar knot forming in your stomach, knowing you'd cum soon. His thrusts began getting weaker, indicating he was close too. He suddenly pulled out, flipping you onto your stomach and putting you in the "doggy style" position.

He thrusted back into you, grabbing your hair and pulling it into a ponytail. You had gotten louder, digging your nails into the leather seats of the car. He smacked your ass and began toying with the skin slightly.

"Fuck rafe." You had clenched around him, reaching your high. You panted, thinking it was over but rafe had other plans. His thrusted only became harder, you had felt euphoric. After several more thrusts, you had reached your high again.

He had finally reached his high but shortly after he went back to thrusting just as hard again. You on the other plan were screaming from mix of pain and pleasure due to being sensitive from your previous orgasm. He had slapped your ass a few more times, surely leaving marks of his hand.

He continued, eventually you felt the knot and shortly after you came for the third time. "I think one more time, don't you?" You shook your head but he began thrusting again. "I think you can handle it."

He had continued to quite literally abuse your womenhood. Your moans got even louder as he began rubbing your clit again. You once again felt the familiar knot, clenching around him to indicate you were. You reached your high and he did his shortly after.

You rolled onto your back and looked up at him. You still were catching your breath as he watched you.

"We should definitely try that again."

Word count: 962