Prologue

3rd person POV
-------------------------------

Lam walk alone to the nearby mart. He is going to get some grocery for his new apartment.

Yes, he move out from his parents place right after highschool graduation. He got accepted in AE university with Forth.

College will only starts in two weeks but he just bored enough to stay at his family place so he decide why not go to his apartment first. It is kinda good too since he can get use to the place first.

Ofcourse he when there alone, Forth is busy with Beam. So both of them will move here next week.

VROOMMM....

Suddenly a load noise of bike's engine roam all around the place. Lam turn to the source of noise. There is two motorbike, speeding in front of him. The one is black in colar while the other is red.

Pinnnnn

"Heyyy! Watch out!" The boy on the black bike yells. Then he avoid Lam, follow by the other red bike follow right after.

"Sorry!"  The boy on the black bike yells again. Before blazing the bike away.

Vroommm....

Lam blink, his eyes still fixed on the two bikes. Street racer. He sighs. "Idiot." He mumble before walking away.

---------------------------

//The next day//

"Yeah, thank you P' Sharp. You can put the sofa there. Yup, yes. "

Lam just got back from his morning run. He was about to get into his apartment when his door is blocked with some boxes from the next door.

"Wow, you are handsome." The boy comments randomely.

Lam blink. 'The fuc--?'

"Ouh, you must be my nextdoor neighbour. Hai, I am Park. " A boy in a black leather jacket greet him with a wide huge smile.

Lam blink.. 'hm..this guy looks familiar..' he thought. He nod at Park. "Lam." Lam answer he smiles too. Politely

"Hai Lam nice to meet you. Hope we can get along!" Park say happily.

Lam blink, hm.. that smile looks oddly annoys him. He nod. "Nice to meet you too." He answer

"Ouh, you want to get in? Wait, I'll pick up the boxes.. Sorry." Park quickly pick up the boxes infront of Lam's door. He put it infront of his door. So that The furnisher worker can continue afterwards.

Lam nod at Park. "Thank you." He was about to get into his apartment when Park grab his wrist. Lam look back at Park. "Hm?"

"Uhm... I just got here this morning so I couldn't eat my breakfast yet .. so uhm- I have bought breakfast before gets here but can't eat it since the moving works make the room dusty, so can I crash for breakfast at your place.. I bought enough for two." Park say.

Lam blinks. He was about to say no, he is not fond with people. And  ofcourse, he is not okay with letting stranger get into his apartment but this guy dispite how big he was he is like puppy. So he nod. "Sure." Lam says. Well he is his soon to be neighbour, they need to get along. Right?

(A/N: yeah, yeah whatever you say Lam)

"Cool, wait I'll get the paper bag and we can go eat breakfast together! " Park says while smiling.

Lam blink. How can he see this big guy like a cute little puppy. 'Wait does he say cute just now? Shit.' Lam mentally curse himself.

-----------------------------------

A/N: I actually don't know where the story going so uhm- lets just see?. Wait no .. lets just read.

Do vote and comment as usual

And have a nice day.
Love ya.