Just (boy) friend

The moutain trip was great. They went together on Friday evening and come back after sunday afternoon.

Today is already Monday. They agreed to take turns on picking up each other. (Since they live at the same place and went to 'techniaclly' same place in college 'Park took mechanical while Lam took electrical')

Lam stand in front of Park's door before ringing the bell. Not long after the door is open. Lam smile. Park smile too "good morning Lam" Park says.

"Good morning Park, so lets go?" Lam asks. Still smiling.

Park nod "yeah, oh wait got to pick my beg first." He says. Lam nod.

--------

After arriving at school Park look at Lam. Lam look at Park too. Park scoffed. "I- uhm.. i need to meet the senior first.. see you at lunch?" Park says.

Lam nod. "Sure" he says.

Park took his stuff then he look at Lam. He wanted to kiss him goodbye but what if Lam dont like it. Well Lam dont like human in a way.. so Park just wave his hand to say goodbye.

—————-

Later that afternoon Lam went to the foodcourt first as Forth is still in the meeting with the professor while he couldn't find Park.

That guy, suddenly after this morning and didn't answer his text.

"Have you seen Park?" Lam say asking tul.

Tul shook his head. "No, why?"

"I couldn't find him since just now." Lam answers while looking at his phone.

"Ouh, Park needs to work on his thesis so he is at the dean's office." Max say while bringing two set of lunch to their table.

"Ohh," Lam answers. "I'll get going then." Lam adds before walking away.

"Ain't you having lunch?" Max ask.

"It okay,"

Lam then walks to the dean's office. Normally park will ask where he is and they will have lunch together but today this boy is just going MIA. Wait did I force him too much? Did he keeping distance from me? Lam thought. But then he shook his head, no, park is not like that. But he is an assholes. But he is your friend, you love him.

"Lam!" Lam thoughts were disturb when a brunatte girl called him.

Lam turn to the voice. "Oh, Light. Why?"

————————

Park's POV

I just finish my meeting with the dean. I then turn to my phone. There is tones of massages from Lam. Shit. I forget to tell him. He must be waiting.

I quickly pack my things and went to the foodcourts.
Then I saw Lam, infront of the dean's office. With Light. I know her, she one of the electrical students.

I was about to call them out but then I heard their comversation. "What are you doing here?" The girl ask.

"Waiting for someone." Lam answers

"Ouh your friend right, Park" Light says.

Then I saw Lam nod. Friend. Oh.

Suddenly Light move his head downwards. "I think something caught into my eyes" she says

"Let me see."

Then I saw Lam move closer to her, lookin into her eyes before blowing something from her eyes.

For some reason I felt a hard ach on my chest. I want to be mad, but why would I? We are just friend. Like lam said. I sighed.

I blink again. Looking at the rare sight again. Lam is not nice. Normally he wouldn't even waste time to talk to people. They look good together. I sighed.

I walk closer to them. "Park.. I was waiting for you." Lam turns to me, followed by Milk.

I nod before showing a huge smile. "Sorry didn't tell you earlier, I was in rush." I say.

Lam brush my hair softly. "It's okay, do you want to have lunch?" He asks

I nod. "Sure."

Yes I should know my place, we are just friends.
(Stupid dumbhead he even tells you he is hitting on youuu!)
———————————————————

3rd person POV

Park just finish his Lab works, after packing his things he decided to just wait for Lam at the foodcourt.

"Hi" Lam says after seeing Park walking out the main Lab door.

Park smiles, "why are you here? I thought you didn't finish yet"

Lam shrugged, "was waiting for you ofcourse, my discussion got cancelled." Lam answers.

"Really? Then why didn't you tell me. You must've waited long."

Lam chuckles. "I am not plus i like seeing you doing work you look hot" he says teasingly. "do you want to have shabu shabu?" Lam adds

Park blink. Did he just? He did right.. damn. Then he could felt his cheek burn. Did I just blush? He hold his cheek.

Lam chuckles again. "Why are youuu soo cuteeee.."

Park pout. "Stoppp ittt, we are going to eat or nottt?"

Lam laughs. He nods.

—————————————

"Hey," the girl from the other side of the shabu shabu says. "Can i get your number?" She adds as she talks to Lam.

Lam turn to Park. He blinks.

"Come on, I think your friend wouldn't mind." The girl adds.

Lam is handsome and it is not first time people persue him like this. Usually he will just give his number just to be nice.

Park blink. Twice. Then he continue to eat. After all she is right. He is just a friend.

"He is not a friend, can't you see we are having a date?" Lam hissed. Coldly.

————————

A/n

Fuhhh, its been a while (by a while I mean LONGG WHILE) since I barely did anything with this story. But I have to finish it anyways. I'll update and finish it soon. i promise.

And life update I just finish my internship last December, I had a bad break up. Things between me and him is not working, we both barely have time (I barely have timess) and his ex came back so yeah. Gotta let go people that dont want us anymore right?