How it all begin (Eleanor's Origin)

It was a cold morning, the sun was rising and the birds are chirping. There was a tribe who live peacefully in the woods, The chief of the tribe got out from the tent.

He looks at the people of thr tribe are chatting each other and more, there he looks at his wife, who is a fox hybrid while holding their baby daughter, Eleanora inside the tent.

Eleanor's Mother: Look at her, she was so precious.

Eleanor's Father: Yes.

Eleanora is an infant baby girl, she was asleep in her mother's arms peacefully. Later, one of the tribe hunter calling the chief, Eleanor's father headed out from the tent.

Eleanor's Father: What is it?

Tribe Hunter: Chief, there was a Saber Tooth tiger. We've been attacked by them.

Eleanor's Father: Okay. Make sure that all the people are safe.

Tribe Hunter: Yes, Chief.

Eleanor's Mother: What is going on here?

Eleanor's Father: Those Saber Tooths Tigers are attacked the Tribe Hunters. We must keep the people safe and our daughter.

Eleanor's Mother: Oh my gosh! What shall we do? We can't let our daughter got attacked by those Saber Tooths tigers.

Eleanor's Father: I don't know but we should be safe here.

-Few years later-

Years later, Eleanora is now 5 year old, she can learn how to use magic well just like her mother. In the Tent, Her mother told about the stories of her family and the magic.

Eleanor's Mother: ....This is why your born with magic. As you can see, many people are curious about Magic and Fantasy. As a Hybrid-Fox like you, we can communicate with animals.

Eleanor: Wow!

EleanorXs Mother: Okay, Eleanora. I'll let you know that I have a gift for you.

Eleanor: What is it, Mama?

Eleanor's Mother: Here.

She showed a beautiful necklace to Eleanora.

Eleanor: For me?

Eleanor's Mother: Yes.

Eleanor: Thank you, Mama.

Eleanor's Mother: Your welcome, Eleanora.

Eleanor: Where is Papa?

Eleanor's Mother: He's out for food.

-Time Skip-

At night, the tribe are now sleeping. Everything was quiet until a pack of Saber Tooths are started to raid the Tribe, as the Wolves are hearing soon they barked. The Chief woke up in the middle of the night and he quickly gets up.