Meeting the unlikely herd

Eleanor was walking around, she decided to find some place safe from the Ice Age, she found another apple tree. She highers up by using her levitation, she grabbed 4 apples and put it on the bag then she saw a mammoth and a sloth with a infant boy.

Eleanor: A human? A Mammoth? A Sloth?

Sid: Manny, look! A kid!

Eleanor: (Gasped)

Eleanor was now run away and she goes to hide somewhere.

Sid: Hey! Wait!

Eleanor: Go away! Please, don't hurt me!

Sid: Easy, little kid! We're not here to hurt you! We are friendly and nice.

Eleanor goes to the tree to hide herself. The two are headed to her.

Sid: It's okay, little kid. We are nice, you can come out now.

Eleanor: How should I trust you?

Sid: Don't worry, we're not here to harm you.

Eleanor: Then, why did you have a baby?

Sid: Actually, we found him after his mother was gone but do not worry, we are here to bring your family back.

Eleanor started to remind her something, she was all upset and depressed. She goes out at the tree with a sad expression while covering herself with her cloak.

Sid: What's wrong? Why are you all sad?

Eleanor was all silent.

Sid: Tell us what's your name?

Eleanor: Eleanora, Eleanor for short.

Eleanor: Sid, Sid the Sloth.

Manny: Manfred.

Eleanor suddebly broke into a tears after reminding her past.

Sid: Oh, don't cry. Don't cry. What happened?

Eleanor: (Sniffed) I don't have a family. My family and my tribe are now gone, I don't know where to go!

Sid: Oh! You poor little Noree! You must be abandoned and lost. Do you wanna help us to bring the baby back to his herd?

Eleanor: Herd? You mean his family?

Sid: Yeah. Why do you say, you wanna join us?

Eleanor: Of course.

Sid: Did you heard that Manny, Noree is going to join us of our adventures!

Manny: Yeah, yeah! I know.

Sid: Anyways, let's get this cloak down and...

Just as Sid pulled her cloak hood down and revealing her fox ears and tail.

Sid: Woah! Manny, look! She has fox ears and tail.

Eleanor: Aah!

Manny: (Turns around) Huh? Oh! What the heck? Where did you get those?

Eleanor: I was born as a Human-Fox hyrbid. My Mama is a Fox-hybrid and my Papa is a human.

Sid: Wow!

Manny: Mmm. Never heard that before.

Sid: Well, I like that. You have a beautiful white hair and blue eyes.

Eleanor: (Blushed) Thank you.

Manny: Then, why did you have a dagger?

Eleanor: (Looks at her dagger on her holder) Wha-Oh! My Dagger? My Mama and Papa give it to me back then. This is where I should survive on the Ice Age.