Enter the short cut / Manny's past revealed

After they made out from the blizzard. Further into the journey, Diego walked a distance from the group, looking for where to travel next.

But as he reached a snowy hill, he spotted the human tribe, not far away. Surprised to see them there, Diego turned back and saw Manfred approaching. Diego looked around, trying to find a way to lead them away from the humans. He spotted a dark cave nearby and thought of a plan.

Diego: Hey! Great news! I found a short cut!

Manny: (Roshan slide onto Manny's trunk but he grabbed him and put him back to his back) What do you mean, short cut?

Eleanor: (Pointed at the dark cave) You mean that short cut, Diego?

Diego: I mean faster than the long way around.

Manny: Ow! I know what a short cut is.

Diego: Look, either we slip through there and beat the humans to Glacier Pass, or we take the long way and miss them.

Manny: Through there? What do you take me for?

Diego: This time tomorrow, you could be a dree mammoth or a nanny. I never get a tired of peekaboo.

Then, Sid was with them again holding some 2 icicles on her hands.

Sid: Hey guys, guys, check this out.

He pretends that the icicles was sticking around his neck and being stabbed.

Manny: Sid, the tiger found a short cut.

He stops of his pretending and saw the dark cave before he says and dropped his icicles from hands.

Sid: No thanks. I choose life.

He was about to ran away but Diego stops him.

Diego: Then, I suggest you to take the short cut.

Sid: Are you threatening me?

Diego: MOVE, SLOTH!!

However, Diego's voice echoes around the place and an ice shelf above them starts to crumble.

Sid: (Patting Diego's head) Way to go, tiger.

Eleanor: Okay, we're doom.

Manny: Quick, inside!

The group are headed inside the dark cave in hurry, as the ice shelf was now crumble. Later, they saw an icicles on the top was about to break. The group are headed back but they're trapped then the earthquake stops.

Manny: Okay, I vote shortcut.

Eleanor: That will help.

Then, one of the snow then blocked.

The group are walking around the dark cave to find the way to get out abd headed to the Glacier Pass to bring the baby back to his family.

Diego: (To Manny and Sid as they walk through the icy cave) Come on, guys. Stick together. It is easy to get lost in there.