Journey to the Glacier Pass

The next day, morning arrives, Manny wakes up and feels for the baby in his trunk including Eleanor, only to discover that the Baby and Eleanor are gone. He stomps over to the sleeping Diego who wakes up with a startled.

Manny: Where's the baby and Eleanor?

Diego: You lost them?

They look each other and noticed Sid is not there.

Both: SID!!!

Sid with the baby and Eleanor in a jacuzzi like mud hot spring; using the baby and Eleanor as a 'chick magnets' to attract two female sloths.

Female Sloth #1: Oh, they're lovely. Positively adorables!

Female Sloth #2: Hello pumpkins. Hello, little bunny babies...

Female Sloth #1: (To Sid) Where did you find them?

Sid: Oh, poor kids was all alone in the wild. Sabers were cornering them. So I just snatched them!

Female Sloth #1: Oh, so brave of you!

Sid: Yeah well...they needed me...(Wistfully) And I wished I had a two of my own, too.

Female Sloth #2: (Excited) REALLY? (Calm herself down) I'm...I'm attracted that quality in a male.

Sid: (Unaware that the baby is sinking into the mud hot spring) Who wouldn't be?

As the baby sinking into the mud hot spring, Eleanor got shocked so she tapped Sid's shoulder.

Eleanor: (Whispers; To Sid) Umm, Sid? The baby?

Female Sloth #1: (Gushing) You caring for a baby and the sweet little kit girl.

Sid: [notices that Roshan the baby is gone and pulls the muddy baby up] Yeah, well... You know... [the baby playfully throws mud on Sid's face; they both laugh] [as he grabs something to wipe the mud off his face] Cute kids, huh? So, as I was saying ladies... uh... [wipes the 'something' on his face, which is Manny's trunk; he realizes and gasps] Oh, hey! Hey... Manny!

Manny: (Takes the giggling baby and Eleanor away) What's the matter with you?

Sid: Excuse me, Ladies. You just keep marinating and I'll be right back.

As he got off the mud hot spring before he whispers to them.

Sid: Sexy?

He goes off to get Eleanor and Baby Roshan back from Manny.

Female Sloth #1: He's not much to look at, but it's hard to find a family guy.

Female Sloth #2: Tell me about it. All the sensitive ones get eaten.

Back with Sid, he begged Manny to bring Eleanor and the baby back so he can continued to talk to the Female Sloths.

Sid: No, no, no. Manny, please, I'm begging you. I need them!

Manny: Why, a good looking guy like you?

Sid: No, you say that but, you don't mean it.

Manny: No seriously, look at you. Aw, those ladies they don't stand the chance.

Sid: You have a very cruel sense of humor.

Manny: Don’t let me cramp your style.

Sid: (Snatches Eleanor and the baby then shakes Manny's trunk) Oh thanks, Manny, you're my pal. Your are my best.

Manny: (Grabs the baby and Eleanor from Sid) Without Pinky and little Foxy.

Eleanor: Woah!

Sid: Manny, Manny, I need them!