01. The Bet

Jungkook's POV

Sunday, 9:00 PM, 2017, Seoul

I'm at the bus. Yeah, i know i always use limo but i'm not in the mood for that.

I was playing with my phone, the bus stopped and i decided to take a look at the streets.

'I'm not here yet.' I thought, the door opened, and when i look, i saw a beautiful creature standing there near the door.

I was in awe, she was beautiful. Then i saw she's searching for a chair.

"You can sit here." I said while standing up. she thanked me and she sits.

And now i'm standing. I wanted to look at her beauty but i'm afraid she will caught me, because i think she will think that i'm a perv. And i don't want that to happen.

12 Minutes passed, and she's already gone. And, i'm here, at the street. I just want to walk around this street since i didn't know this street.

The door opened and i'm now at outside. The bus leaves.

I take a walk while feeling the cold breeze around me.

"Leave me alone!" I hear a girl voice, i think she's an Aussie, 'cause she's using an Australian accent. Yes, australia, i like that country.

I decided to search the voice, and it was louder when i get closer.

"Leave me alone, perv!" I hear an aussie girl said, i found her.

There was 2 mans at her front, and i can't even see her. But, i kinda see her blonde hair.

I take off my headphone. Yes, i was listening to 'Zombie' by The Cranberries. Now, cut the crap, i'm gonna save a girl.

"Leave her alone." I said to them, making the 2 mans turned their head to me.

"What do you want? Wanna join?" The 1 man said standing up with the other man.

"In your dreams." I said while punching them, yes, i punched them. Since i'm good at Taekwondo.

They ran away, 'cause to be honest they're not so good at Taekwondo.

"T-thank you.." She said, i nodded. I let out of my hand so that she can take it. You know, to stand up.

She take my hand and once again she thanked me, i just nodded.

She's kinda beautiful. No, i can't. I promise i will not fall in love with someone. But i'm just saying she's beautiful, right?

I used my earphone again, and i changed the song to 'Buat Aku Tersenyum' by Shella On 7, yes, it's an indonesian song. I like the rhytms.

I smiled, yes, i always smile if i hear my favorite song.

"You should call your close friends or parents to take you to your destination. It's dangerous here at night." I explained to her, she nodded and grab her phone.

I was about to leave but then i feel something on my hand.

I turned back, and it was her.

She let out her wallet, i don't even know why, and she give me something which 45 KRW.

I shaked my head and leave. Yes, just leave. Without looking at her.

I don't even ask for her name. I just wanted to know because i can look that she's a sweet girl.

Monday, 7:00 AM, 2019, Seoul

I have arrive at my school with a limo. My bodyguard opened the door, and i came out.

I hear lots of girls screaming at me, my face is just like flat. Nothing happy, nothing sad. People can't see my expression at all.

I went in to my class, and i met BTS. My friends, there was Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon.

"Wassup yo!"

"Nothing much." I said to them, yes, i always do this, people say i'm cold.

But, all they thought is wrong. I'm not cold. But, it's just..

I have a problem on my past and i can't even forget it. That's why i'm so quiet.

"Hear me, i accidently hear what the Headmaster talk with someone, he said that there will be a new student." Jimin said, i don't care. I never care about things.

"Let's make a bet!" Taehyung said.

"What bet?"