04. Dark Past

Jungkook's POV

In this chapter, i have to tell you something. Which is my past.

You know why i had no siblings and parents, and why i'm so quiet? The reason is here, the answer is here.

FLASHBACK

I was having dinner with my 3 sisters, Arin, Areum, and Yina. I wanted more sandwich, and the chef gives me the sandwich again.

At that time, i'm not quiet, i was cheerful and warm. And in there, i met BTS.

I was 13 years old at that time.

Suddenly, the door opened, and when i look at the person, it was someone who uses mask and use all black clothes.

He had 3 friends on there, they have a gun, one guy pointed a gun at Areum's head.

"Please no!" The other one stopped me and he's pointing the gun at everyone, my maids, my chefs, and yes, at that time we don't have a bodyguard.

'Cause we just thought that we are safe without bodyguards.

"Let him go!" My dad and mom said, the other one pointed the gun at us.

"All of you, follow me!" The guy said, we just follow what they said, so that we're safe.

Maids, Chefs, they follow the guy too. He leads us to the Maid's bathroom.

Yes, we had bathroom, and the maids bathroom, and the chefs bathroom.

"All of you, you will stay in here. Forever." The guy said, he take us to the bathroom and he turns off the lamp, which mean he's turning off the energy on the bathroom too. So we can't breathe air.

The lamp is on again, and the door opened, i see there was Seung-hyeon.

Oh no, he was my friend, i bet he's playing at my house, and then he met them!

He pushed Seung-hyeon and turned off the lamp again.

Seriously, we can't breathe air right now.

"D-dad.. How can w-we breathe air.." I said, there was tears at my eyes.

"L- let m-me figure it out.. I-i think we will breathe air through the keyhole.." My dad explained.

"Who can not breathe please breathe air through the keyhole. After a few seconds, you have to stop breathing air through it and someone else who can barely breathe will breathe in there. we have to breathe air for 10 seconds." My dad explained, there was our maid, Joohin, she breathe first 'cause she's almost dead.

And then it is my turn, i breathe air through it, it was 10 seconds. It's not enough but it's fair.

Suddenly, there's was this one person who is dead. Seung-hyeon.

"Wait, why Seung-hyeon is not moving?" I asked all of them in this room.

"Let me check." My dad said, but then, he was completely shocked.

"H-he's dead.." My dad said, i widened my eyes, Seung-hyeon, he is that guy who help me in everything...

"NO!!!"

6 hours passed, and almost all of the people here is dead. My maid, Joohin, is dead, she was 41.

Changel, my chef, he's dead. He is 23.

And all of the people here is dead.

It's now just me.

Suddenly, the lamp goes on, and the energy is now on.

The door opened and i see it was the Police. I widened my eyes, 'cause i thought that i would be dead in here.

"Is everyone alive, kid?" The police asked, there was couple more polices in here.

"N-n-no.." I said while crying, my dad, my mom, Arin, Areum, Yina, my maids, my chefs.. They're all gone.

"Come here kid, it's okay."

BASED ON TRUE EVENTS. HAPPENED IN PULOMAS, JAKARTA, INDONESIA, AT 2016.

It's not just one who is save from the robbery, there are 5 people who survived in there.