05. Dark Past : HER

Jisoo's POV

"Mom, please don't leave me!"

"I'm so sick of you! I have no money to take care of you, and i hate you so much!" Mom said as my tears starting to fall.

"M-mom.." I said holding her feet, but she pushed me away.

"You, stay here. Untill you're dead." She said then she walked away.

I cried, but then i see a shadow, it looks like a man, i decided to take a look at it.

"Why hello there, Babygirl. What are you doing here crying, hm?" That guy said, he is so scary, because he had many tattoos.

"Come here, girl. I'll take care of you." He said, i nodded, because i falled for his trap.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He pulled his pants off, and all i see was his boxer, i know what he's going to do.

"No! Please, don't!"

"Don't you worry, this feels good. Now don't you scream on me like that." He said.

He was about to take off my clothes, but luckily, there was a knock on the door.

He clenched his teeth and he used his clothes again and go to the door.

"Hello, sir." A voice said.

"What are you doing here, kid? Get the fuck out of ny sight now."

"I thought we're friends, sir. Oh and, for your question, i'm here because i hear a voice who is asking for help." He said, i widened my eyes and then start screaming 'help.'

"Let me make you suffer kid." That sir said.

The Boy's POV

He was about to punch me, but then, i dodge.

"I think you're the one who's suffering, sir." I said while kick his manhood.

"You can come out now, i'm not a bad guy." I said.

I spot a girl, and she looked scared, she was shorter than me.

"Where is your parents?" I asked.

"My parents leaved me alone.. They both hate me." She answered.

"Don't worry, i lose my family, and those who is in my life."

"How?"

"We are stuck in a bathroom because of some random guy who is bad is threating us. They steal our money, and they make us suffer, in bathroom, with no energy on it, and air." I explained to her.

"I'm sorry to hear that, friend. Anyways, thank you for helping me!"

"I'm not your friend. And, i'm not helping you. I just hate how a guy treat a girl like that." I said.

I could see she is pouting cutely, i want to smile so bad but i can't. Because it is what it is.

"Anyways, what is your name?" She asked.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Kookie or something."

"Mine is Kim Jisoo!"

"Anyways, i have an uncle and aunt named Kim Woojin and Kim Go Eun." I said to her.

"They have no kids, Aunt Go Eun want a child, but, she doesn't have one. Why don't you be their child?"

"Sure!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You know what? I'll call Uncle Woojin to pick us up."

"Okay!"

"But, it'll be long. Because, they're house are far." I said.

"We'll play at the park!"