06. Missing Girl

Woojin's POV

"Jagiya, have you seen Jisoo?" I asked to Go Eun, yep, Jisoo is not in her room, and bathroom, i checked every room, and still, no results, i was so worried.

"Ani, wae?" She said, i explained everything, and she was shocked.

"W-why don't we ask the neighbours? Maybe they see Jisoo. I-i hope we found her.." She said, i nodded.

It's been 9 years, Go Eun is dead due to Cancer, and now, i'm alone. I miss Jisoo, but, she's missing, and still hasn't found yet.

Why did this happen to me?

Jisoo's POV

I was alone on the streets, you know why i ran away from home? Because, i don't feel free in there. I can't go out with my friends, i can't play my phone, and i can play it only in Friday and Saturday, they never buy a thing that i want.

I ran away, i hate it in there, so boring, and i'm not free in there.

Then, i saw a guy, he's coming in my way, what the hell, what is going on?? I'm afraid..

"Hey, Little girl, are you lost, hm?" That guy said, i slowly nodded.

"Why don't you come to my house? We'll have fun in there.." says that guy again, i think it's better than living on the streets.

"O-okay.."

He pushed me at the bed, and i was confused, but i think i have see a scene like this on a movie.

He removed his belt, "W-what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Don't worry little girl, can you do me a favor, hm?" He said, i slowly nodded.

"Have sex with me." He said.

Sex? I think it's familliar, like i have heard it from a movie.

"H-how?" I asked.

"Open all of your clothes, and make me satisfied."

I was about to remove all of my clothes, but then someone knocked the door.

"Wait here, baby girl." He said and then he went outside, baby girl? I think i heard it from Dad.

And i just realized, that i regret ran away to Dad's home! I miss them now!

The Creepy Pervert Weird Guy's POV

"Who are you little boy?" i asked him, i was losing my patience, i want to have sex with that girl.

"You don't have to know sir, but, can i check your house?" He said, i was scared.

"The fuck? Just go away and meet your family. Don't bother me." I said to him.

"I'm sorry sir, but the officer right there, he told me to check this house, because, i heard that you are a pervert guy, and you sleep with young girls who doesn't want to do it. That's called, sexual harrasment right? And i want to check your house." He said.

"Why the officer told you to check? And why do you care if i have sex with young girls, hm?" I asked.

"I care, because i'm a gentleman. And, let me inside, don't waste my time." He said, then he pushed me, and he went in!

Oh shoot, i have to make him away.

"Hey, kiddo, go away!" I said to him, he looked at me for a while.

"Ani, ahjussi. I know you're doing a lot of bad things in here. And i won't allow you."

I was about to punch him, but then i hear a voice..

"Jeon Jungkook!" I looked to see the guy, and it's the police he's talking about, shoot.

"Nee?"

"Have you check the house?" He asked, i panicked.

"No sir, he don't want me to check his house." He explained, oh sheet.

"Then i'll be the one to check your house." The police said.

"N-no please.."

"Then i have to go Mr. Park, i don't have much time." That boy said, the police nodded, oh sheet....