02. Black And White

Jimin's POV

Monday, 6:45 AM, 2019, Seoul

I was walking peacefully, and then i heard something, like a mouth talking.

Is it a human? Of course it's a human, i'm so afraid if it's Alien. Wait, alien does not exist. But Taehyung said they exist. Ugh, nevermind.

I suddenly eavesdropping, you know, i'm curious.

"Sir, will and do you accept a new student sir?" A guy said.

"Is it a girl or the opposite?" The headmaster asked.

"Girl, sir."

"Let's look at her smartness, if she's not, then look at her physics. If she's not that beautiful, go straight to her richness." The headmaster said.

Yes, the headmaster is looking for a beautiful / handsome student here so the school will be popular because they are all handsome / beautiful. And smartness too, oh and, if the student is not smart, or not handsome / beautiful, the headmaster will look at her / his richness. You know, this school only accepts a rich student.

"Well, at her physics, i could say she's beautiful, sir. At her smartness, you could look at this paper that i give you. It was her grade on the school that she had studied in. At her richness, yes sir, she was rich." The guy said.

There was a sound of paper, and i could say that the headmaster checking that new student grade.

"Very well, this student is very unique. I have never seen such a smart girl, like Jennie. Well, i will and do accept her." The headmaster said.

I think that the guy who's talking to the headmaster will go, so, i gotta go, before they caught me eavesdropping.

Jungkook's POV

Monday, 7:01 AM, 2019, Seoul

"Let's make a bet!" says Taehyung.

"What bet?" Jimin said, i turned to look at them, i was curious about the bet that Taehyung had.

"If she's beautiful, or smart, give me 203 KRW! If she's not, you can tell me what should i do for you." Taehyung said while smirking.

"Deal!" BTS said except me, i was just looking at the black board.

"What about you, Jungkook?" Jin asked, i shaked my head. I don't like bet.

"Aww, come on man! Just once! You're so rich than us, right? So give me a money man! Just 100 KRW!" Taehyung said, i rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Yes!" Taehyung said.

Suddenly, the teacher came in. And he looked really serious.

"Hello students, i would like to give you an information here. There will be a new student here, and be good kids around her." The teacher said.

Then, a girl came in. With that straight long hair, beautiful hand, short nails, heart lips, and a smile.

"Nnyeongan! Jisoo ibnida." The girl said, or should i say Jisoo said.

To be honest, she looked familliar. Yes, she look like that girl from the bus 2 years ago.

And, she looked beautiful. No, you can't. But, i'm just saying she's beautiful, right? Nothing much.

The boys face was like shocked, maybe because she looks beautiful. Yes, i got that feeling since i met a girl on the bus. I think i like her. Well, just 'like'.