03. Please Fade Away

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook, do you not remember me? The girl you saved on the street." I hear a girl said. She was using an australian accent.

I turned around to look at her, and it was...

Roseanne Park. Or known as Rosé. She was that girl who had everything. Yes, she was rich.

"So, it is you? And, why's that?" I asked to her.

"You like her, do you?"

Saturday, 6:00 AM, Seoul, 2021

I opened my eyes as i hear the alarm rings, i turned off the alarm and went to the bathroom to get a shower.

After showering, i went to my closet, and i use clothes that is comfortable with me.

That time, i'm still thinking about Jisoo likes Sehun. You know how did i know that?

Let me explain it to you, readers.

FLASHBACK

I went to my locker to grab my jacket, ready to go home, all of the students is now gone, yes, i slept at the school for a long time, so, maybe it's just me.

When i opened the locker, i hear a voice, a voice that i recognized.

"Sehun.. Tell me that you like me, 'cause you know i like you too, Sehun... Don't go away and find someone else. I love youu." Jisoo sang something.

I widened my eyes, and, it felt like a sharp knife went to my wretched heart.

I hope she doesn't realize that i'm here. I grab my jacket and then go.

NOW

I frowned, why it should be Sehun? I have suffer for a long time, but she was the one who made me unsuffer. Actually, she made me suffer too.

Suddenly, my phone's notification is beep beep beep.

I checked, and it was a message from Kim Jisoo. Yes, the one and only Jisoo.

I opened her message, and it says :

Jisoo 🖤 : Jungkook, can u take me to the cinemas?

Jungkook 🖤 : Hm.

Jisoo share her location, and maybe she was in her house.

I mean, she could ask her friend or someone else to take her to the cinemas right?

But i really wanted to spend time with Jisoo even though it's just for once.

I take my car, and i went to her location.

17 minutes passed, and i'm at her house. I saw she was waiting me at her door.

I open the window's car door, and call her. "Jisoo."

She looked at me and then she went to my car.

While driving, i kinda wanna ask her something.

"Who are you to go with in Cinemas?" I asked her.

"Sehun." Jisoo said, i was completely shocked. I decided to keep my face flat so that she can't detect my current expression i'm using right now.

15 minutes passed, we're at the Cinemas now. I saw there's Sehun.

"Gomawo." She thanked me.

"Hm." I hummed, she open the car's door.

I can see that Sehun is carrying a rose now, are they going on a date or something?

But now they're not officially together right? I shrugged it off and i went to my house again.

I'm at my house now, yes, nobody is in my house. There is bodyguards, but they're just guarding while i'm not here.

I have no parents, and siblings. Yes, i suffer so much and i had a trauma.

I'm at my room now, thinking what if i married Jisoo, maybe i will take caring kids. I smiled.

Then, my phone's notification rings again, i checked and it was from Instagram.

It was Jisoo, she posted a photo. Well, i bet it's with Sehun.

sooya •

Me and Sehun is officially together now! Was shocked when he gave me rose and he said 'will you be my girlfriend?', i said yes cuz i like him too duhh 😚

COMMENTS : 4 • Likes : 78 • Shares : 23

I knew it. That's why Sehun is carrying rose. I hate the fact that they are together now.

It means that i should end this stupid hope, eh?

I have no chance to get her again. 'Cause she only love Sehun. Not me.

Kim Jisoo, i suffer so much because of you. Sometimes you gave me happiness, sometimes you're making me jealous, sometimes you're making me suffer.

I only have one requests now to you, Kim Jisoo.

Please fade away.